Chapters 511-520

Chapter 511: Nurturing the Soul

At the edge of the Forbidden Land of Ice.

After cultivating using the soul crystals, Song Tingyu, Xie Jingxuan, Du Xiangyang, Luo Chen, Xue Moyan, and Pan Qianqian were in high spirits.

“Soul crystals truly are amazing things.” Joy filled Pan Qianqian’s face as she gripped a soul crystal. “Even with her status in Illusory Demon Sect, it’s extremely difficult for Sister Xue to obtain soul crystals.”

Xue Moyan nodded slightly.

Unlike spirit stones, soul crystals weren’t supplementary spirit materials that were commonly seen in a powerful force. Xue Moyan and Luo Chen were both illustrious individuals in Illusory Demon Sect and Heavenly Sword Mountain. They were the ringers of their respective sects.

Yet even they struggled to acquire soul crystals to aid in cultivating their True Souls while they were in the Netherpassage Realm, the stage in which condensing one’s True Soul and increasing their soul energy was most important.

Even people with the status of elder within the nine great Silver rank forces could not always temper their souls using soul crystals.

Soul crystals were expensive, and although the nine great Silver rank forces did have some soul crystals stored away, they were usually used to help martial practitioners whose souls were damaged. Soul crystals could help such martial practitioners stabilize their souls and maintain their realms.

If Luo Chen didn’t have the luxury of constantly cultivating with soul crystals, there was no way people like Pan Qianqian or Du Xiangyang could!!

Song Tingyu and Xie Jingxuan came from the Scarlet Tide Continent, and soul crystals were even rarer in Profound Heaven Alliance. It was unlikely that Song Yu or Xie Yaoyang had the opportunity to cultivate using soul crystals, let alone their daughters.

Each person in Qin Lie’s group had acquired a sizeable number of soul crystals from the thunder lagoon. They could clearly sense their souls getting stronger as they continued to temper their souls, empowering them with the energy from the soul crystals.

“From here on out, breaking through each realm will rely on the transformation of one’s soul!” Du Xiangyang exclaimed excitedly. “From the Netherpassage Realm to the Fulfillment Realm… the Nirvana Realm and the Imperishable Realm… the benefit that these soul crystals will have on our cultivations will show itself more prominently in the future!”

Everyone’s eyes were alight with passion.

“I originally thought that we’d never run out of the soul crystals we gathered from the thunder lagoon,” Pan Qianqian said. Then her voice became tinged with regret. “But now that I look at the amount we have now… It may not necessarily be enough.”

“Soul crystals aren’t things that anyone would say that they have enough of,” Du Xiangyang said with a shrug. “Unfortunately, the Pure Soul Springs are even more valuable.”

All six of them subconsciously glanced at Qin Lie.

Qin Lie sat on the ground nearby, frozen in a thick layer of ice. While they talked amongst each other, he appeared to be an unmoving, human-shaped ice sculpture.

After absorbing the Pure Soul Springs and blood essences, a switch in the Soul Suppressing Orb seemed to have been flipped, causing it to extract his blood and his soul energy. This made Qin Lie feel incredibly weak once he awakened from his trance.

Qin Lie was currently in the process of replenishing his soul energy with the soul crystals that Song Tingyu and Xue Moyan gave him.

When everyone looked at him, he opened his eyes and laughed bitterly. Then he said, “The Pure Soul Springs, eh…? I don’t what’ll happen to them in the future.”