Chapters 541-550

Chapter 541: The First Voodoo Creature!

“Whoosh…!”

Within the Land of Buried Gods, the heads that belonged to the eight god corpses suddenly floated into the air, hovering around the Demon Sealing Tombstone like dazzling balls of light.

The godly chains that spread from the surface of the tombstone grew even more formidable and shockingly powerful.

“Prakprakprak!”

The godly chains resembled meteoric whips as they struck the body of the Merfolk woman, causing the streams of light that she summoned to burst into motes of spirit energy.

Images of the sun, the moon, and stars could be seen deep within the pupils of the eight god heads.

Their eyes instantly locked on to the Merfolk woman possessed by the water spirit. The splendor of sunlight, luster of moonlight, and scattered starlight shone down on the woman at the same time.

This long beam of light looked like a waterfall pouring directly onto the Merfolk woman’s body, causing this ancient elite to tremble uncontrollably.

Qin Lie, who clearly didn’t have time to try and make sense of the Blood Progenitor’s secrets, had no choice but to turn his attention to the bottom of the frozen lake once more.

He took in the latest turn of events.

“Bang!”

The godly chains of lights unleashed by the Demon Sealing Tombstone transformed into the magnificent shape of a pagoda, suddenly landing atop the Merfolk woman’s head.

Numerous prismatic lights spread from the bottom of the pagoda and seeped into her head.

“Oooo!”

The water spirit whined incessantly, the sound of which emanated from the head of the Merfolk woman.

Then, as if striking a vein of clear spring water, the Demon Sealing Tombstone forcefully extracted a flowing soul from woman’s body.

The soul resembled a graceful water snake that had instantly fallen into the Demon Sealing Tombstone’s clutches.

The Demon Sealing Tombstone extracted the soul of the water spirit, sealing it!

Without the water spirit controlling it, along with the fact that it used up a large amount of energy, the Merfolk woman’s body dissolved into water and merged with streams nearby.

Her aura had completely vanished.

When the eight god heads floated into the air and assisted the Demon Sealing Tombstone in opposing the three spirits, they were like stars adding to the brilliance of the sun and the moon.

The first of the three spirits to collapse under the combined pressure of the god heads and the Demon Sealing Tombstone… was the water spirit.

The water spirit had been sealed. The divine lights inside of the Demon Sealing Tombstone grew even brighter, the eyes of the eight god heads also glowing with binding power capable of enveloping the world.

The tombstone and the heads changed directions, turning their attention to the earth and metal spirits that possessed the ancient giant and ape. They began a brand new round of attacks, intent on sealing the spirits.

Meanwhile, the demonified Jiang Tianxing, which had been waltzing all over the desolate plain from one body of an ancient elite to another, had been devoured by a frigid tornado. The power of absolute frost gradually seeped into both its bones and its soul, instantly transforming it into a translucent, fiendish sculpture made of bloody ice.