Chapters 381-390

Chapter 381: Five Sword Tokens

Li Mu’s soul projection did not last long. Once he explained everything that he believed needed to be made clear and told Qin Lie to come to Heavenly Wither Continent, his figure slowly blurred and faded, before finally dissipating like a thin cloud scattered by the wind.

Several tens of thousands of miles away.

In the sky above a wide blue sea, an island was suspended in the middle of a vast cloud, floating through the air.

The island was several thousand meters in the air, braving the billowing winds like a massive black cloud.

Constructed on the island were beautiful palaces with white jade stone pillars, spirit cranes, spirit turtles, scarlet birds, and all kinds of other domesticated spirit beasts. Precious spirit herbs also grew on the island.

On the eastern side of the island, Li Mu calmly stood atop one of the palace’s round tables. The Icestone Snow Wolf King was crouched beside him.

Through a huge mirror in front of him that resembled a screen, one could vaguely see Herb Mountain, ferocious beasts, Qin Lie, Song Yu, Li Yi, and the others.

It was at this moment that Li Mu waved his hand, and the glowing mirror suddenly went dim. The miraculous scenes within the mirror vanished without a trace.

“Ta Te, I have dealt with the situation. Are you satisfied now?” Li Mu turned around, smiled calmly as he spoke to somebody.

If Qin Lie and Ku Luo were here, they would definitely be surprised by this person.

He was a tall and wide Horned Demon clansman. He had a gigantic lizard tail that dragged behind him, which was covered with tiny thorns. These thorns were like needles and gleamed with a cold, metallic luster that looked incredibly sharp at first glance.

On the back of the neck of this Horned Demon named “Ta Te,” there were eight incredibly noticeable curved horns that looked sinister. These eight horns represented Ta Te’s strength and exalted status within the Horned Demon Race!

This man was the eight horned warrior of the Horned Demon Race. He was a powerful existence comparable to the Imperishable Realm of the Human Race!

“Hmm. The Horned Demon Race shall establish a secret trade route with Heavenly Sword Mountain. In a hundred days, eighteen Profound Yin Nine Leaf Lotuses, six Nether Hell Demonic Fruits, and half a kilogram of Black Jade Soul Essence will be ready for the first trade,” Ta Te said in the human language.

While he spoke, his nasal tone was incredibly heavy. He sounded like he was sighing in a low voice.

“Very well.” Seeing that Ta Te had finally agreed, Li Mu couldn’t help but chuckle.

After a moment of thought, Li Mu changed the subject and asked, “Qin Shan… Just what kind of agreement did he have with the Horned Demon Race?”

“Our business with the Venerable One is not related to our trade. Please suppress your curiosity, sir.” Ta Te snorted.

“Hehe. If I may burden you with another question… where is Qin Shan right now?” Li Mu smiled and asked with narrowed eyes.

“That is also not related to you.” Ta Te’s expression was stiff.

“Qin Shan’s grandson is my friend. This friend of mine has been searching for his grandfather all this time. All I wanted was to help him,” Li Mu said seriously.

“It is not related to you.” Ta Te frowned, then suddenly leaped.

A flying spirit artifact with a bizarre design flew over from the distant clouds, firmly catching Ta Te.