Chapters 311-320

Chapter 311: The First Stage

Inside the Profound Heaven Great Hall, the moment Song Yu saw Song Tingyu coming over he exclaimed, “You’re finally back!”

“Tingyu, you weren’t hurt in the Nether Realm, were you?” Nie Yuan walked over from his father’s side, filled with concern. The arrogance in his eyes was completely gone, and even his voice had become gentle.

“It is good to see that you’re safe, Sister Tingyu.” Xie Jingxuan was as cool as ever. She lacked passion no matter who she was facing.

“It’s great that you’re safe.” Xie Yaoyang and Nie Yun also nodded slightly.

The Song Family, the Xie Family, and the Nie Family. The three families of Profound Heaven Alliance might compete against each other behind the scenes, but their relationship could be said to be rather friendly. They rarely argued with each other openly.

“Father, Uncle Xie, Uncle Nie, thank you for your concern. I’m fine.” Song Tingyu’s smile was bright and beautiful. Like a rainbow butterfly, she walked lightly to the center of the great hall and bowed toward the patriarchs of the three great families before smiling. “Qin Lie and I have destroyed plenty of Horned Demon towns in the Nether Realm and killed many Horned Demon warriors. Furthermore, we even caused quite the commotion at the Demon God Mountain Range and woke up two Evil God avatars…”

The people inside the hall were curious about their encounters inside the Nether Realm. That was why they were gathered here. The moment they heard her talking business, their expressions became serious and they listened intently.

Qin Lie simply stood behind her calmly, wearing a faint smile on his face. He casually looked at the people inside the hall and glanced at the exquisite decorations on the sides from time to time.

Song Yu, Xie Yaoyang, and Nie Yun were all people at the absolute peak in the Scarlet Tide Continent. They were all Fragmentation Realm experts who held influence over this land for many years.

It was said that Song Yu was quiet and gentle, Xie Yaoyang was ferocious and domineering, and Nie Yun was arrogant and wild. Under their guidance, the three great families grew more prosperous every day. Their whole force was said to be slightly stronger than Eight Extreme Temple, not to mention that their vassal Black Iron forces also exceeded Eight Extreme Temple’s in number.

Qin Lie could vaguely come to this conclusion judging by whom the five great forces around Armament Sect belonged to.

Dark Asura Hall, Seven Fiends Valley, Dark Shadow Tower, Purple Mist Sea, and Cloud Sky Mountain. Dark Asura Hall, Seven Fiends Valley, and Dark Shadow Tower were all vassal forces of Profound Heaven Alliance, and they were somewhat stronger than Purple Mist Sea and Cloud Sky Mountain.

One could get an idea of the bigger picture by looking at the details. Among all the forces in the entire Scarlet Tide Continent, Profound Heaven Alliance was slightly stronger than Eight Extreme Temple.

It was also the reason why Gold Robed Envoy Mo He from Eight Extreme Temple did not dare to act recklessly back at the poisonous bog when Song Tingyu lied and claimed that she was Qin Lie’s fiancée.

When Qin Lie quietly observed Song Yu and the others, he discovered that Nie Yuan’s proud gaze was also sweeping across him.

Therefore, he grinned and chuckled toward Nie Yuan in the distance. However, he realized that Nie Yuan snorted coldly, his eyes filled with disdain.

Qin Lie did not mind it. The smile on his face did not falter in the slightest as he followed Nie Yuan’s gaze and saw what he was looking at. When he realized that Nie Yuan’s gaze, filled with a trace of fanaticism, was on Song Tingyu, he immediately understood—this guy was getting jealous.