First time that Daehyun was revealed to GEMs

Hana was pretty private about her personal life. Her fans knew that she had a younger brother but she never revealed his name. The first time that Hana revealed information about Daehyun was when Dispatch released an article stating that she had a secret boyfriend with a picture of her and Daehyun coming out of a restaurant.
Of course, a few hours later, Hana posted on Instagram a photo with Daehyun captioning the picture with "The younger male version of me. Lol, he isn't my boyfriend but LITTLE BROTHER Kim Daehyun."

GEMs immediately started to freak out about his visual. Some GEMs found out that he was an ulzzang on Instagram and had a small YouTube channel which he later disactivated.

Daehyun knew that his Noona was famous in the Kpop Industry but he didn't expect some GEMs to find out where he went to school. Some GEMs at his school took his picture or asked for pictures. Teachers had to notify Hana that fans were following him around.

Hana wanted to a hire a bodyguard for Daehyun being an overprotective Noona. Daehyun refused and told Hana that GEMs didn't in anyway harm him.

As a result, Hana asked fans to respect her and her brother's privacy. She posted a pouty selfie asking GEMs to respect her brother's privacy.