Runway

Requested by: the amazing @mt1002

It was the first time ever that Hana was going to do a runway. The other models around her had more experience compared to her. She heard some models say that she was only allowed to model because of the publicity it would give to the show. Hana could help but feel upset. Sure she wasn't that tall nor that great at walking a runway. She sat silently as makeup artists and hairstylist worked on her look for the show.

She could feel the stares from the female models. The male models were in another place getting ready. Hana was taking a hiatus from music to pursue her acting and modeling career. She knew people were wondering why she chose to take a hiatus just right when she debuted a year ago. She already acted in Dream High 2 with Jinyoung and JB. Now she was going to walk on Seoul Fashion Week.

"I can't believe that she is walking the runway. It's so obvious that she just wants attention. I mean her album didn't do that good so she decided to try something else. What an attention whore."

Hana sighed realizing that they were talking about her. It wasn't her fault that she debuted so young and that her albums didn't do that great. She didn't want to be known as a failure or attention whore. She quickly made her way to the bathroom hoping no one would see her.

She made sure that the stalls were empty before looking herself in the mirror and asked herself what the hell she was doing here. Just then, a group of models walked into the bathroom.  They were laughing about something but stopped immediately when they noticed Hana.

Hana tried to quietly get out of the bathroom when the group stopped her.

"Well look who we have here. Kim Hana, an idol singer. Honestly you shouldn't be even walking in the show but who would ignore something from JYP," sneered the leader of the group.

Hana knew that she couldn't get into trouble otherwise the media would have a field day because of her scandal. She needed to control her anger.

"Excuse me, I have to go," Hana whispered making her way out of the bathroom.

She made it out of the bathroom when one of the models grabbed her by the wrist; digging her nails into Hana's skin.

Hana winced in pain, "Let go."

The group started to surround her and back her into a wall. They continued to throw insults at her, stating that the only reason she was even somewhat popular was because she belonged to JYP.

"Wow, you guys don't know how to pick on someone your own size. She's only 18 years old. Who cares if she's from JYP?"

Hana looked up to see Nam Joo-hyuk. He was taller in person which made sense since he was a model. Nam Joo-hyuk freed Hana from the group.

"Now run along if you guys don't want me to file a report that you were abusing and harassing a minor," stated Nam Joo-hyuk.

"But Joo-hyuk oppa, she was being a snobby little bitch."

"First of all, I'm not your oppa, You're my Noona. Secondly, Hana-ssi isn't a bitch, now move."

Nam Joo-hyuk wrapped his arms around Hana leading her back to the makeup room where he had makeup artists cover her wounds and marks.

"Next time, Protect yourself Hana. Don't worry about the media and the consequences of your actions. Just don't let anyone bring you down."

Hana continued to walk the runway with such professionalism that many media outlets applaud her for her level of professionalism. However, some media noticed the marks left on her wrists questioning how it happened.

Hana cleared it by stating that she was bullied but however she didn't name any of the models. She thanked Nam Joo-hyuk for helping her and asked her fans not worry about that incident.

Many fans wondered whether or not, they were dating which later was denied by the both of them. They stated that they were friends and nothing more.

GEMs and Hana thanked Nam Joo-Hyuk by sending him a coffee truck when he was filming Who are you: School 2015.

________________