Sehun ♡ Hana

Sehun and Hana first met through a bubble tea shop. Their orders were both called out at the same time and happened to have ordered the same drink. Obviously, they were both wearing caps and masks to hide their identities.

Hana didn't realize that she took the wrong bubble tea until she read the name on the cup. She looked around for the guy who she accidentally took the drink from. She tapped on his shoulder. Sehun thought that a fan recognized him but when she turned around he saw someone else dressed similar to him.

"I took your drink by accident here." Hana took the cup out of Sehun's hand giving him his actual order.  Before Sehun could answer, Harts that noticed Hana started to approach her.

"Omg! It's Kim Hana. I loved you in Dream High" yelled a fan.

Sehun quickly left unnoticed, knowing her name Hana. He looked at his cup see a post it note on the cup.

You keep my secret. I'll keep yours.
     -Hana
PS: It was nice to meet you Sehun.

Sehun smiled at the note realizing that she was also an idol more specifically an idol under jyp.
******

They started dating after a couple of dates in between their busy schedules. Hana was very happy with Sehun. There was one time where they wore the matching outfits to their music bank performances. Their companies knew about their closeness and warned them not to be caught. Some EXO-Ls noticed the small little details which showed that they were dating and sent Hana death threats. Of course, Hana told Sehun and reassured him that it wasn't something that was going to make them break up. Once their schedules got busier and busier, Hana and Sehun decided to mutually breakup for their careers.

Hana did mention that Sehun was her first kiss on a radio show. Fans started shipping them only to find out that they weren't dating.

Sehun and Hana were and still are a popular ship in Korea for their visuals. They have nicknames for each other which is very common.