Sue Me and Finacé Connection Theory

*robotic voice*

Hello Everyone and welcome back to another theory involving Hana aka Miss Ideal Type.

As you know, Mino released his song " Finacé". ( its a bop )

It talks about wanting another man's woman and how he misses her.

This is where Hana's song "Sue me" comes in.

Hana sings about moving on and being at your best after a breakup.

There are many connections with both songs.

In Finacé, Mino mentions
"You're friendly to others, but chic towards me"

It is known that Hana is a friendly idol and good friends with the other members of Winner which are Mino's group members.
Of course it isn't known if Mino and Hana are friends or were in a relationship. I personally believe that they did date.

In "Sue Me" there is a line that says
"So sue me for being good friends with your friends
And running into you at the place that we met
For being something you can't forget
So sue me"

Of course, it is known that Hana is very close with YG artists and is often visiting them.

Mino starts "Finacé" off saying that he misses the person he is singing about. While Hana sings that she's not sorry for being someone you can't forget.

Mino also sings
"When you're with him you're in Dystopia
If you follow me it's Utopia"

It is known that Hana and Chanyeol are dating since May of 2018. [ Thank you Dispatch ]

So Mino is basically telling Hana that she would be happier with him.

Mino continues to sing about how he realized that she was his happiness that he was searching for. Of course, this would relate to another song of Hana's "Teach You" where there is a line in which she mentions that the guy had another girls in his eyes.

Mino finishes by saying
"I'll go wherever you are
I'll go"

He basically is going to follow her or try to win her back.

There also was a moment during music bank in which Mino won.

During his encore, Hana was seen with a tight smile and slightly swaying. Of course, during the encore there was a Hayeol moment where Hana was walking in the direction of EXO to leave the stage and Hana tripped and Chanyeol caught her.

Of course, Mino was glancing at Hana at certain parts of the song. Many fans saw how Mino and Jennie were but no one noticed that Hana and Chanyeol were chatting with Mino glancing at them especially.

There was another moment where Hana won and during the encore she was singing and dancing with the EXO members. Mino can be seen in the back looking down while Hana was joking around with Chanyeol and Suho.

There was a moment where both their songs were against each other. They looked so tense and slightly uncomfortable that they were against each other. When Hana won, Mino clapped and shook his head looking away.

I believe that Mino and Hana did date but something went wrong. I find it weird that Hana is close with Mino's members but there isn't a mention of them hanging out together. Of course, Hana is basically friends with some of Mino's friends.

Of course this all could be a coincidence and speculation and I'm seeing too much into this.

What do you think?
Do you think they dated?

What do you think?Do you think they dated?