Return of Superman

Hana arrived the ship where Kai and Chanyeol were already waiting at. Hana hugged both Kai and Chanyeol saying hello.

She helped Kai get into the tree costume and helped Chanyeol hide his long legs. There was a gift box between the snowman and tree. Hana opened it to see that it was meant for her to hide in. Hana saw that Naeun and Gunhoo we're walking closer. Hana quickly threw herself into the box with a thump. Kai and Chanyeol were shocked to hear a thump and Hana groaning from the pain. Her long legs were sticking out, she quickly stood up and grabbed the lid to cover herself.

Hana lost track of how long she spent inside the box. She heard Kai and Chanyeol introduce themselves into them. Hana decided it would be good to scare them. Hana quickly took the lid off saying hi.

Naeun was shocked but quickly recovered, " Hello".

Gunhoo had dropped his bottle once more, but was quick to retrieve it.

Omg! It's Hana-ssi.
( Hana is a international multilingual idol who represents Korea)

They showed a portion of Hana's new song Sue me.

Chanyeol grabbed Hana's hand and helped her get out of the box. Naeun noticed Chanyeol grabbing Hana's hand and smiled.

Hana laughed at how Naeun explained where her house was, who her dad was, said that her mom wasn't here.

"Naeun is the prettiest girl I've seen" stated Chanyeol.

"Including adults?" asked Kai

"Including everyone."

Hana smiled as she saw Gunhoo. Gunhoo looked at her before giving her a smile. Hana squealed and picked Gunhoo up. Hana laughed as Gunhoo smiled.

" Oh my goodness, Gunhoo is the handsomest boy I've ever seen." commented Hana.

Kai laughed at the similar comments they both made.

Naeun did something cute in front of Chanyeol while Hana was standing behind Naeun.

"Aigoo cute" Chanyeol exclaimed.

Hana laughed as Kai danced the three bears song but once the music changed she burst out laughing like a maniac.

When Chanyeol brought out his guitar, Hana started singing Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. Gunhoo and Naeun stared at Hana while she sung.

When Kai said that S.M. should recruit them, Hana quickly jumped saying JYP should also.

When Chanyeol brought in his puppy Toben, Hana smiled like a mother when she saw Gunhoo following Toben. Toben walked into Hana's lap resting on her.

"Is the puppy also yours Unnie?"

That comment shocked the trio. They all laughed at the comment; denying it.

"No Naeun, Toben just knows me well."

Once they were seated eating, Hana sat in front of Gunhoo next to Kai. Hana moved her seat right next to Gunhoo. While Chanyeol fed Gunhoo, Hana wiped Gunhoo.

The rest of the episode was filled with Kai and Naeun with Hana and Gunhoo while Chanyeol was the fifth wheel.

Comments

Hana and Chanyeol being like the parents of Gunhoo.

Hana is such mother/ girlfriend material.

Chanyeol and Gunhoo being jealous of Kai and Naeun while Hana is unbothered.

Naeun thought that Hana and Chanyeol were Toben's parents.

Hana is so cute with Gunhoo.

Gunhoo was smitten with Hana.

Chanyeol and Hana 😍

The #Hayeol ship is sailing.

Is it me or something is going on between Chanyeol and Hana?
> Hana is the closest to Chanyeol out of the EXO members that's probably why.

#Hayeol