"Babygirl"

"Babygirl" is Hana's nickname that Jinyoung gave her

Many fans didn't know who called Hana babygirl when she mentioned the fact that someone close to her liked to call her babygirl. Many fans speculated that there was a possibility that it could have been someone from JYP Nation. Since Hana was very shippable with male idols, many named their favorites as the possible someone who called her babygirl. During a JYP Nation concert, both Hana and GOT7 were onstage answering questions. Fans freaked out once they hear someone call Hana by "babygirl". It was none other than Jinyoung. Jina shippers went crazy over the fact that Jinyoung was the one who called her that.

Hana has said that even though Jinyoung first calling her babygirl, many others call her that especially Mark and JB. Many fans still associate the nickname babygirl between Hana and Jinyoung. They even joke about the nickname babygirl.

Jinyoung first started to call her babygirl when he saw a fan video that showed scenes where Hana was a "babygirl".

First time It was revealed.

It was during a V-Live in early 2016, Hana was answering questions that fans had when one specific question came up.

What is a nickname that is very dear to you?

Hana read the question and looked straight at the camera before saying "babygirl". She went on to explaining that it was a nickname that one person who was extremely close to her started calling her. Fans wanted to know who was the special someone however they didn't get to know who called her that until when GOT7 did a V-live later in the year. The members of GOT7 were talking to fans when Jinyoung's phone rang. Fans saw that the contact name was "Babygirl 💕" Of course, Bambam answered Jinyoung's phone before he could. Bambam smirked to the camera before exposing them, "Hey Kim Hana". Fans went crazy.

Hana doesn't mind the nickname but actually doesn't like it when someone else than the GOT7 members (Mark, JB, Jinyoung) call her that.

••••••••

Sorry it's short.