우리가 헤어 졌던 이유

DISCLAIMER: What you will read is very sensitive and in no way do I want rude comments about the topic. Any rude comments will be deleted.

If you aren't comfortable with cheating, drugs, non consent, or blackmail, please skip this chapter.

If you don't want to read this chapter but what to know what it is about please feel free to message me for a milder version.

•••••••••

Hana didn't know why Minho had asked for her to meet him at one of the studios at YG Entertainment. Jinwoo called her to tell her that Minho needed to talk to her about something serious.

Hana at first wasn't going to meet with him, however Minho left Hana a voicemail which made Hana slightly anxious.

Now she was seated in the studio where they were supposed to meet. Minho arrived silently before sitting in front of Hana.

Minho seemed in distress and really worried, "Thank you for coming."

Hana knew it must be extremely important for Minho to contact her after the breakup and argument prior to her wedding.

"What is it Minho-ssi?"

Minho ran a hand through his hair, "I need to explain to you why we broke up."

Hana stared at him, "But we both know the reason we broke up, you cheated remember?"

Minho just looked down at his hands, "No, that's not the reason why we broke up."

Minho stood up and walked around to where Hana was, sitting next to her, "I need to explain to you why you caught me in bed with another woman.

Flashback to 2015 when they're still dating.

Minho had come to the bar to hangout with friends from childhood. His friends and him were chatting while drinks kept coming. He didn't even notice the man and woman that were looking in his direction. Minho was the only celebrity there so it was obvious that they were looking at him.

The man leaned in to whisper to woman's ear handing her a substance.

Minho had gone back to the bar ordering something to sober him up. He was momentarily distracted when the woman slipped the substance into his drink in front of him.

Minho didn't remember how he got into a car. Hell he didn't even tell the driver where his dorm was but yet, they managed to get there.

The woman proceeded to walk him to his bedroom, before undressing himself.

"Stop, you're not my girlfriend. I have a girlfriend."

The woman didn't listen, continuing to unclothe him.

Minho laid in bed with just his boxers on, the woman started to undress her while touching him, "Honey, I'll make you forget about that stupid girl."

The last thing he whispered before becoming unconscious was her name, "Hana."

The following morning, Hana found them in bed naked. Of course, the girl left right after she knew Hana had left.

The woman seemed to talk to someone on the phone, "I did what you asked now you better have my money. Also I took some pictures for blackmail just to be sure. Once they break up, You better pay me."

Minho happened to hear the last portion after waking up. He just watched as the girl left their dorm. Jinwoo walked into his room only to find Minho sobbing.

Minho had no choice, he knew Hana probably already hated him and his career was also on the line.

Although he sincerely loved Hana with his whole being, he couldn't risk his career and his members' careers as well. That's why he didn't stop Hana when she wanted to break up. He just silently watched her from the sidelines as he watched her fall in love again and couldn't help but feel hopefulness knowing that it could have been him in Hana's life.

Hana couldn't believe what she was hearing, Minho had broken up with her to save his members' careers. He even possibly saved hers. The fact that she misunderstood Minho's actions for 4 years, she couldn't help feel sorry for him.

"Minho, gomen. It must have been very hard for you."

Hana couldn't bring to look him in the eyes, the fact that he let them break up just to protect their careers, that's something Hana couldn't do.

Minho watched as Hana started to shake, covering her mouth. Minho didn't want to see her cry over him.

"No Hana, gomen. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect our love and the fact that I broke your heart. Please just understand that I love you and always will even though someone else has replaced me in your heart."

Minho grabbed Hana's skating hands, tightly wrapping his hands around hers.

The scene kept on repeating in her head after all this time, but now knowing the reason why she found him like that just made her heart break. Not for herself but for Minho.

All this time, Minho seemed to be fine with their breakup and even his members just knew the fact that there was another woman; that he cheated.

He dealt with his members scolding him and Hana hating him when secretly he had been suffering all this time.

"Minho, you have to report what happened to you. I'll help you."

Minho looked her in the eyes, his eyes softening when looking at her, "There's nothing that can be done. Who would believe that I'm the victim? We both know how harsh the public can be."

Hana looked down at their joint hands, "I just have a couple of questions regarding your recent behavior."

Minho sighed, "There's a reason behind that too. I need the attention of your relationship with Chanyeol to not be so focused on him. I only revealed our relationship to get attention off you guys. Recently, I've been getting threats about us and you guys. I revealed our relationship so he wouldn't have any thing possible to blackmail us with. I know it wasn't right what I did. But please understand I don't want to actually get in between you and Chanyeol."

Minho lifted Hana's face to look at him.

He leaned in before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"All I want is for you to be safe and happy in love, even if it is without me."

•••••••

If you ever had something occurred to you without consent that has violate you and your body, please report it.

Please don't judge the victims and accuse them of lying. True victims never lie.

Don't forget, you can voice your opinions and comment your thoughts here, however due to the sensitive topic I will be monitoring comments.