Soompi [finale]

Kpop star and actress Hana to leave JYP Entrainment after 7 years.

 Hana's contract with JYP Entrainment is coming to an end and it's been revealed that she would not be renewing her contract

The company has released the following statement:

" Hello. This is JYP Entrainment.

We are announcing that JYP's exclusive contract with artist Hana has ended on December 30.

We have had thorough discussions over the past couple of months, and we came to the mutual decision to not renew the contract.

Since Hana's debut, she has been apart of JYP Entrainment. She has shown her dedication and work her hardest during her time in JYP.

In 2017, Hana renew her contract with us, trusting us and proving her loyalty to the JYP family.

We express our sincere gratitude to Hana, who went the past seven years with the company and provided the joy of growth together with the company.

In addition, we express gratitude to the fans who have provided generous love to all the achievements and challenges that JYP and Hana have taken on together.

Although our official relationship has ended, JYP will sincerely cheer on the path that Hana will walk down in the future.

Thank you."

Hana is leaving JYP Entrainment after seven years.

It is known by many that she was JYP's gem. JYP fans are sad to see Hana leave the company after choosing not to renew her contract.

It is known that her little brother is still signed under JYP Entrainment. Fans wonder how the siblings will deal with them not belonging to the same company.

We wish Hana all the best in her future plans.

Comments

👤: Damn JYP lost another big artist.

👤: Honestly I felt like she needed to leave the company after all the things that happened to her this year.

👤: It hasn't been said if she's going to continue being an idol after everything. Hana please don't leave us!

👤: after her accident she deserves some rest away from the public.

👤: Good that you left JYP, they barely left you have comebacks and release new music.

👤: I mean JYP treated her so badly lately since the firing of the manager that was with her for so long.

👤: Hana please get some rest and recover. HARTs will wait for you.

👤: Hana what company are you going to sign with?

The End of Book 1