Hana's Hiatus

Hana's 1st mini album did alright music wise however Hana didn't want the cute concept to stick with her. Hana took an almost two year hiatus from music to pursue a career in acting and modeling. Many fans wondered why Hana didn't release any albums during the hiatus and only released OSTs. Hana made her acting debut in Dream High 2 with Jinyoung and JB. She later continued to model along side Nam Joo-hyuk at a fashion show.

During Hana's Hiatus, her younger brother Daehyun or as he was more known as Dylan got into JYP as a trainee.

When Hana told JYPE that she didn't want to do the cute concept anymore, the company lost it. Although, Hana was going to be an adult the following year, the company was for the girly cute concept. Hana was most known for being cute. Hana and the company discussed that factor and Hana agreed to do the cute concept only for her second mini album. Hana had began to show her sexy mature side to fans. Fans were wondering how her albums were cute yet Hana could be sexy at times.

During the hiatus, Hana became a known name in the entrainment and modeling industry. Hana appeared on many variety shows such as We got Married with Kim Minjae (Not real) and was an Mnet MC.

During her hiatus, Hana started to work at her family business from time to time. Hana worked along side with her brothers , yes she had more than one not that her fans knew.

The rest of what she did during her hiatus is unknown.