end of a story

Two months later......

The car accident had occurred in late October and Hana spent the following weeks in the hospital recovering. Her contract with JYP Entrainment was to be discussed soon. ever since the accident, the media had been wondering about Hana's whereabouts. JYP only released a statement saying that she needed rest and was recovering well, but any information given by JYP was vague. Hana's Family company, JND Industries, was instead giving updates every now and then on Hana with her permission. Fans were wondering if something had occurred during the time of the accident for Hana to be distant from JYPE.

Anyone that knew Hana knew that she loved JYP Nation. It was really strange that Hana wasn't giving any information to JYP and vice verse. Discussions of her contract ending and bad blood between JYP and the KIM Family sparked. Dylan was also followed by the press for an update about what was happening between Hana and JYP Entrainment. All of this, caused Hana to release a statement on Instagram, stating to leave Dylan out of it.

Hana spent her time recovering from her injuries before returning to JYP. When she was told that she had a miscarriage, Hana burst into tears. She always wanted to have a child but yet that was taken away from her. Both her and Chanyeol were upset about the loss of their unborn child, they barely moved on from it. When she was at the hospital, Hana discussed with both the police and her lawyers.

The culprits had been saesang fans of both hers and Chanyeol and were arrested by police. Her manager had been hired and charged with negligence. Her family had been furious over the fact that they threatened to have them killed but they thankfully calmed down before anything else happened.

She was currently on her way to JYP Entrainment to discuss her contract. Her family had sent her with the group of family lawyers and personal bodyguards. Her injuries were almost fully recovered yet they still took precautions.

When she was in the conference room of JYP, the staff looked surprised at the group of people behind Hana. They had seen to have forgotten that Hana was a chaebol heir.

"Hana, you're here to discuss your contract with us right?"

Hana didn't answer him yet made eye contact with her lawyer. Hana had discussed everything with him before, so there was no reason that she should speak up.

Her lawyer pulled out a seat for Hana before standing by her side.

"My client has decided to not renew her contract with JYP Entrainment."

The staff seemed conflicted. They couldn't lose another poplar artist. Many artists didn't renew or cancel their contract with JYP this year. They needed to keep Hana. She was the only one that could control her younger brother Dylan.

"Hana, are you sure you want to not renew? What does your brother think?"

They wanted to bring up Dylan in their discussion, that's low of them. Dylan had suffered in silence for months before Hana had given him the push to go on hiatus and recover.

Hana looked the person in the eyes, "My whole family including Dylan support me not renewing. Does that answer your question?"
Hana couldn't stay in the room anymore before signaling her lawyer to continue on her behalf.

She walked out of the conference room before walking over to where the lockers where. Her locker that she had for years was going to be empty. Some trainees saw Hana taking her stuff out of her locker. Hana didn't feel sad over her leaving, rather she felt somewhat relieved.

"So this is it? You're leaving after spending 11 years here?"

Hana knew that he would say that to her. It wasn't a surprise that Brian was standing in the doorway. It only remembered her of her trainee days with him.

He still looked at Hana the same way he used to; when they were together.

Hana hugged him, putting her face into his neck. Although she didn't want to cry over the fact that she was leaving, this was the place that she had called home for over a decade. She spent her childhood here with the people who were her fellow label mates. The tears naturally came out.

Brian just held her in his arms and let her cry, "Don't keep everything bottled up inside okay?"

Hana didn't want to leave her friends but she didn't want to stay with the company anymore. It was going to hurt her leaving all of them but that's what she needed to do.

"Just remember that once JYP family always JYP family. We'll see each other around and don't worry I'll watch over Dylan in the company."

Brian guided her back to where her lawyer and bodyguards were. He watched as Hana walked out of the company for the last time as a JYP artist.

Hana looked back at the company. Although this was the last time she was JYP's Hana, she was still Hana the artist.

It was time for her new journey.

"Goodbye JYP."

____________________________________________________

Hello this is the author.

I just wanted to thank all of you for reading Hana's book. Before you ask if this is the end of her journey. In a way, yes at least under JYP. But now she is starting a new journey under a new journey. Later on this week I will be revealing Book 2 of Hana. So please be on the lookout.

Again, thank you so much for loving this book.

❤️🖤