Allkpop News

JYP Confirms Hana and Dylan are chaebol heirs!

Earlier this year, rumors circulated that idols Hana and Dylan from Stray Kids were related to one of the biggest companies in Korea: JND Industries

Earlier this year, rumors circulated that idols Hana and Dylan from Stray Kids were related to one of the biggest companies in Korea: JND Industries. An inside source stated to have seen Hana and Dylan act very friendly with the CEO of JND Industries, Kim Jaehyun. They also stated idols Hana and Dylan were seen at some private parties held by JND Industries where no reporters were allowed to enter and only family relatives and employees were allowed. Hana and Dylan both have previously modeled for JND Industries. Fans are in shock that Hana and Dylan are actually chaebol heirs as seen in dramas. Good looks, talented, and rich, Hana and Dylan are practically perfect.

There is JYP's statement:
Hello Everyone,
Earlier this year, rumors circulated about our two idols Hana and Dylan belonging to a chaebol family. We can confirm the fact that Hana and Dylan are related to the chaebol family in question. We had no prior knowledge on this fact since Hana and Dylan wanted to lead a normal trainee life. Our idols, Hana and Dylan, have tried to keep their private life as private as they could. All we can ask is that you respect our idols' decision to reveal this part of their private life and their respected family.

Thank you,
JYP Entertainment

Comments:

Omg! They are actually chaebol heirs. Daebak they can buy JYP if they wanted to. + 129 -21

Not only are they "famous" celebrities they're spoiled rich kids too now. +83 -147

Hana unnie was rich alone with her music and dramas. Now she's a chaebol. Unnie, saranghae. +208 -46

Dylan is just a rookie in the music industry but now he's a chaebol heir. Wow I wonder if any of his members knew this fact. +568 -10

I wonder if any of the JYP Nation knew this. +986 -197

__________

Both of them sighed knowing the backlash and hate they were going to receive from this. Hana could only worry about Dylan's career and Stray Kids. Dylan was going to have to face his members sooner or later.

S͟͞i͟͞d͟͞e͟͞ n͟͞o͟͞t͟͞e͟͞: I͟͞'m͟͞ h͟͞a͟͞v͟͞i͟͞n͟͞g͟͞ a͟͞ c͟͞o͟͞v͟͞e͟͞r͟͞ c͟͞o͟͞n͟͞t͟͞e͟͞s͟͞t͟͞ f͟͞o͟͞r͟͞ t͟͞h͟͞i͟͞s͟͞ b͟͞o͟͞o͟͞k͟͞ a͟͞n͟͞d͟͞ m͟͞y͟͞ o͟͞t͟͞h͟͞e͟͞r͟͞ b͟͞o͟͞o͟͞k͟͞ a͟͞b͟͞ou͟͞t͟͞ H͟͞a͟͞n͟͞a͟͞'s͟͞ b͟͞r͟͞o͟͞t͟͞h͟͞e͟͞r͟͞ D͟͞y͟͞l͟͞a͟͞n͟͞. P͟l͟e͟a͟s͟e͟ D͟M͟ m͟e͟ f͟o͟r͟ m͟o͟r͟e͟ i͟n͟f͟o͟r͟m͟a͟t͟i͟o͟n͟.

PS I need a new cover of this book and my other one too.