CHAPTER FIFTEEN

╔═══════════════╗
Sempiternal
Chapter Fifteen
╚═══════════════╝

                *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ✫                  ┊         ┊       ✩                     ...

**゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚**゚

                      ˚ ˚

Tyler walked ahead of Jeremy and Carter, anger clearly radiating from his body language. "Sometimes things happen for a reason, Jer," she spoke, earning a scoff from the younger Gilbert. "What reason could there be for me seeing dead people, Carter?" She placed her hand on his shoulder gently, her lips pressing into a thin line. "The reason isn't always known. I mean, what reason would there be for me to fall for Damon? After everything, you know?" He rolled his eyes, chuckling. "I guess that's a good point." Both of their attention was caught when Tyler called their names. He found a low branch, already lining the cans along it. "So, what exactly are we out here doing?" she asked.

Tyler looked over his shoulder at her with a crooked smirk. "Well, you kind of invited yourself," he teased. She smiled at him, crossing her arms. "Well, I never see either of you anymore. And it's nice having a normal day." Jeremy scoffed. "We're never going to be normal again. Not with Tyler dating Caroline." Tyler rolled his eyes. "At least I don't see dead ex girlfriends, Gilbert." In response to that, Jeremy raised his crossbow. Tyler moved over to his side, standing right beside Carter. "Hey, I hear voices in my head." Jeremy turned to look at the girl, Tyler doing the same. A few beats passed and both boys bursted into laughter. Tyler wrapped his arm around her shoulders, shaking his head.

"You're also dating the one who kind of started all this." She elbowed his stomach, right when Jeremy took his shot. The can fell from the branch, clanking to the ground. "Nice shot!" Tyler cheered, clapping his hands. Jeremy and Carter both rolled their eyes. "So, what's the point of this? Turn Jer into Katniss Everdeen?" she asked. She chuckled at her own joke, until spotting the looks on both their faces. "Ha-ha," Jeremy replied. "The point is I'm pissed at Caroline and Bonnie dumped his ass. The point is to get drunk and shoot stuff!" Carter rolled forest green eyes, laughing as Tyler finally sat down a cooler. "Oh, my God. You weren't kidding." Jeremy scoffed. "Profound. Alaric finds out I took this he is gonna use it on me." Despite his words, Jeremy still reloaded the bow.