CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

╔═══════════════╗
Sempiternal
Chapter Twenty-Two
╚═══════════════╝

                *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ✫                  ┊         ┊       ✩                     ...

**゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚**゚

                      ˚ ˚

"You can't blame me for being worried! He's been gone all night and–" Carter swung open the door, revealing a smirking set of brothers she did not want to see. Klaus grinned wide at the sight of the strawberry blonde. He admired the curls springing wildly from her scalp, and the shirt hanging loosely against her frame. She wasn't wearing pants, her long legs on full display. She quickly began to shut the door, Klaus slamming his palm against the wood. "Put on some pants, love. We're taking you out for some fun." Her heart sped in her chest as the Klaus began to move into the house, Kol being left behind. He hadn't been invited in yet. "I'd love to see your bedroom." Kol scoffed from behind his brother. "Hey! I thought we agreed I got the fiery minx?"

"I should slap you, or– or punch you for "claiming" me," she spat, a furrow deep in her eyebrows. "I thought I said put some pants on." The tone of his voice sent shivers down her spine and she was quick to run upstairs for a pair of jeans. "You've got a way with words, brother," Kol joked from behind Klaus. The older brother even decided to pour himself a drink, eyes locked on the top of the stairs. "Years of practice." Both men chuckled, awaiting her return. "So, what is she, Nik? A vampire, werewolf, human?" Kol wanted to know. She was a very exquisite girl; he wanted to have some fun with her. "A hybrid. Werewolf, and wailing woman." Kol's eyes widened in shock. "Odd mix, I know. I've only met one banshee before her. It was a man, though."

Carter descended the stairs in a San Francisco t shirt and a pair of light colored jeans. Klaus was quick to set his now empty glass upside down on the tray, his lips stretching in a wide grin. "Perfect. Let's go." She stood at the base of the chair, arms crossed over her chest and eyes narrowed into slits. "I'm not going anywhere with you two," she stated matter of factly. Klaus' patience was running thin. He raised his brows, letting out a sigh. "Ooh, love. I think you'd better start walking," Kol laughed, watching the strawberry blonde pout. "Damon will be back, Klaus. Stefan is literally upstairs—"