CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

╔═══════════════╗
Sempiternal
Chapter Seventeen
╚═══════════════╝

                *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ✫                  ┊         ┊       ✩                     ...

**゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚**゚

                      ˚ ˚

                         Steam fogged up the shower stall, warm water colliding with Carter's reddened skin. Damon's lips attacked her neck from behind her, his hair wet and sticking to his forehead. The two had woken up in a better mood than the night before, deciding entertain the other in a steamy shower. "I have to go out for the day," he whispered as his fingers ran over her slick abdomen. She hummed in response, running her fingers through his hair. "And what for?" He littered soft kisses along her jawline. He nipped gently at the skin before pressing a hard kiss to her cheek. "You can't get mad. Or tell anyone for that matter." She spun in his arms, her chest pressed to his. Her arms lazily looped around his neck as she stared up at him through her damp eyelashes.

"Okay. I'll do my best," she replied, letting his hands glide up the backs of her thighs and over her plump rear. She was intoxicating. Her body drew Damon in, and wouldn't let him go. "Stefan..." The name made Carter's skin crawl and she slowly back away from Damon. Her auburn hair fell in a thick, wet mess over her shoulders, sticking to her fair skin. His hands ran through his own dark shock of hair, pushing it away from his forehead. "He and Bonnie had a plan, and I'm supposed to meet them at the Old Witch's House. She hummed, her arms crossing tightly over her chest. "Why have you been keeping this a secret?" He moved forward, cornering the small girl within a corner of the stall. He towered over her frame, his icy blue eyes staring down at her with so much passion swirling behind them.

"Do you really want to waste one of our first uninterrupted times together talking about my brother?" She bit her lip as his hand slowly ran along her arm. His touch was electrifying. With an eye roll, Carter released the tension over her chest and allowed Damon to pull her arms apart, looping them over his neck. "Good girl... Let me make you feel good." His voice was soft, deliciously seductive. His eyes lingered on her sultry lips, admiring the way the warm droplets of water glided down her skin. His lips captured hers in a kiss that melted the uncertainty chilling her bones. She relaxed within his grasp, eagerly accepting the burning passion he had to offer her.