CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

╔═══════════════╗
Sempiternal
Chapter Twenty-Three
╚═══════════════╝

                *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩                  ┊         ┊       ┊   ✫                  ┊         ┊       ✩                     ...

**゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚**゚

                      ˚ ˚

                         Damon and Stefan didn't think up a quick plan. The two argued, blamed each other, threw a few punches, and finally came to an agreement that both girls were in trouble and that was no time to be fighting. Then they brought Alaric in it. When Alaric told Damon where Klaus and Kol was, his anger fueled his mind and the plan was finally born into the world. That's also why Damon and Stefan were both hidden behind the Mystic Grill, waiting for the hybrid to come. "If this plan doesn't work–" Damon glared at his brother, his icy blue eyes cold and stone-like. "It's going to work. We're going to save them. All of them." It wasn't long before the brother's heard Klaus cry out his brother's name.

Alaric kicked open the back door, dragging Kol's daggered body behind him. "Here, grab him!" the teacher slash hunter breathed out heavily. Damon smirked as he and his brother assisted him. "Tell your sexy doctor "Good work"!" Alaric went to retort, but was cut off when he was thrown against the wall. The dagger was pulled out of Kol's chest, Klaus standing there extremely angry. Stefan moved to attack, but Klaus twisted his neck quicker than a blink of an eye. Damon stood in front of the hybrid, his fingers curled into fists. "Where's my girl?" he asked fiercely. Klaus' plump lips quirked into a smirk, his eyes flickering that dangerous ember. "I should have killed you months ago," the hybrid growled.

Damon laughed darkly at his words, his eyebrows drawn. "I believe I asked you a question." Klaus rushed at the vampire, pinning him to the brick wall. "It won't matter where she is if I rip out your heart right now." Damon tried to fight back, but Klaus was much stronger. "She's better off without you, you know?" Klaus was taunting him. He wanted to see the Salvatore man break. "You lot are bad for her; controlling her. She deserves to be wild." The manic glint behind the Original's eyes made Damon's stomach tie in knots. "She'll be safe with me, mate. When she wakes up." Damon let out a harsh grunt, fighting against Klaus' hold. "What did you do to her!" The rage boiling within the raven haired vampire made his skin red hot. His eyes began to change as the familiar veins splayed against his skin.