Chapter 13 ~Naruto Has Arrived!

"Never let up on your training I can see, tell me did that snake approve of your falling out?" Zabuza's tone was rasp, yet his words did hold a small amount of meaning in them. I could tell this had peaked Kakashi's intreast, his movements becoming more predictable as we talked. "In all honesty, I'd prefer not to have this conversation now."

Our small talk became no more as it was over taken by the sounds of swords. I looked over my shoulder and noticed Haku, he was performing the ice mirrors. I silently cursed as I looked at Kakashi.

Before I could see his reaction, Zabuza had attacked, forcing me to take a hold position. Due to the abrupt timing my block was slightly off balanced, my feet were to far apart for me to have any strategical gain. "Sorry, your battle is here."

I cursed as I saw Kakashi barking orders near Haruno. As she was about to go aid Uchiha, Naruto came bursting in.

"Have no fear, Naruto Uzumaki is here! Believe it!" Who knows, maybe Naruto will change the game. I was harshly thrown back into reality as Zabuza pushed my hold further, my stance slipping and gained a gash on my lower arm.

"Your late Naruto!" Haruno yelled, I jumped left avoiding another potentially deadly hit by the big sword. "The hero's always arrive at the last minute."

I really didn't think that he was a hero in any way, but it is safe to say that he has confidence.

Right.

Block.

Left.

Swing.

Swing.

Block.

Right.

It was a pattern Zabuza was following. I took a deep breath as he repeated the pattern. Letting him think I was staring to run out of stamina.

I let one of his swings hit my left shoulder. Lucky for me I can use both hands and not just my main. My right was slightly weaker than my left, but should prove to be just what I need.

'Come on Kritanta think, how can you gain the upper hand in a battle like this one.' My golden orbs darted around the battlefield. Then it hit me, he was standing in his puddle from his previous water clone.

I decided to make the cut extra dramatic as I fell backwards and dragged my foot through the puddle.

"You think the student can't take down the teacher. Watch me." I needed to make this fast in order to help the boys. By there chakra I could tell they were starting to run low.

I made quick hand movements, hoping to get the signs in time before Zabuza moves. I stopped dead as I felt an horrifying presence coming from Naruto's body.

The nine tails.

I felt my right side be slashed upon. Out of reflexes I finished the handsigns and shouted, "Lighting Style; shock wave."

"You dumb girl!" He shouted as the puddle beneath him became electrified, the sparks sparking throughout his body. The current also went up my leg I had dragged through the water. It wasn't as severe as his was, but it still hurt like a son of a bitch.

Kakashi jumped in with a kunai, not allowing Zabuza to get another hit in on me. "My Kakashi you have some fine students."

I mentally cringed at the words that came out of his mouth. I looked at the cuts, they surely needed stitches. I watched as blood oozed out of the three main gashes, not paying much attention to the smaller cuts. Zabuza didn't look so good either, he didn't have any big gashes, but did have several smaller decent sized cuts.

"Sauske is the leafs number one rookie. Sakura graduated top of females on her class. Naruto is the leafs number one hyperactive, kuncklehead ninja! Kritanta is Team 7's prodigy." Kakashi said with a hint of pride. I guess behind the jagged looks of the team, we aren't that awful. I proceeded to rip off my shirt off, leaving me in some shorts and a sports bra. I ripped the semi blood stained shirt and began wrapping my major wounds.

My shoulder was my main priority, I wrapped it quickly, ending in a sloppy mess. I pushed myself to my feet, grabbing my sword in my non dominant right hand. The blood from my side was dripping down my toned abs and down my legs. With less clothing, fatal blows are more common.

Without much of a plan I rushed in between Zabuza and Kakashi. "Good to know your pride is still as showy as ever."

"I have no reason to lose to you." I sneered my eyes narrowing in his direction. Without warning I lunged in, I made it look as though I was going to slash, I pivoted at the last open moment and elbowed him in the stomach with my right arm.

"Sasuke!" I slid past Zabuza and looked towards the mirror, seeing what Kakashi had been yelling about. He was pierced in multiple places. From the looks it wasn't in any vital spots. The neck, face vital organs seemed to be put of any mandatory harm. Zabuza was also focused on the fight, living him open for Kakashi to use his Chidori.

In no moments of time, Haku was in front of Zabuza. Taking the electrifying blow for himself. My eyes widened as Kakashi retracted his hand. Letting Haku's limp body fall to tbe ground. I noticed that Haku's death hit a soft spot. His body relaxed for a slight moment, immediately tensing back up. "He did his job till the bitter end."

The way he spoke was harsh, yet I bet even Naruto could see the sadness in his voice. Zabuza truly enjoyed the company of Haku, even I could see that.

"Why don't we finish this quickly, for Haku's sake." I wanted to feel something, I really did. My emotion just isn't there, it was taken from me as a child, all that remains is a almost robot body that once was functional.

"Damn you Zabuza! You ain't getting paid for this! In fact I think we'll just kill you off, men!" I wasn't fast enough to stop what happened next. Two men with spears hit Zabuza's two arms.

"Sorry Kritanta, our battle is long overdue, I hope you can forgive me. If you don't mind a kunai would be helpful. Kakashi my fight is no longer with you but with them." I tossed a kunai, which Zabuza caught in his fang like teeth.

We watched as Zabuza staggered his way through the men with ease, eventually reaching Gato. Without warning he pushed him off the edge of the bridge.

There had to be dozens of Gato's followers that remained and slashed at Zabuza.

I wasn't aware of Naruto's presence until I saw at least a hundred shadow clones appear from thin air. "Can't let him do all the work now can we?"

I pushed my bloodied and beaten body to my feet. Letting the tinyest smirk dance onto my face. "No we can't."

"Your not doing this without the village behind you!" We turned to see a crap ton of villagers with pitchforks, leading them was none other than that kid. Inari, way to find something worth fighting for.

I was losing blood faster than I would like at this rate I have only twenty minutes before my external body shuts down. Leaving two hours before my internal body shuts down as well.

The crowd rushed in, chasing most of Gato's men away. I rushed in and got Zabuza out of harms way.