Chapter 74~ Cells

I sat up slowly, my head ringing undoubtedly from the blow I had received earlier. I rubbed my forehead, feeling the growing lump of irritation. I opened my eyes to try and take in a quick analysis of the area. 

"Seems you're finally awake."  I followed the voice to see Shikamaru sitting against a wall of the dark cell it seems. I looked across the bars to see Kiba and Akamaru also sitting in a cell. Kiba noticed me moving and whispered yelled. "Took you long enough." 

"How long have we been here?" I asked looking between them, Kiba just shrugged. I rolled my eyes and settled my gaze on the Nara. "About three hours, took about another hour to get here." 

"Where exactly is here?" I closed my eyes and tried to make out any people nearby, I sent a pulse wave of chakra into the ground. Eight, there seems to be a person in the cell next to us, and two people on the right side. Next to Kiba and Akamaru, there was one in each, meaning there were most likely three people observing us.  "It's just past the border to the land of fire." 

"We got three guards around us, and five other captives I'm guessing." I rested my head and back against the stone walls of the cell. "Agitating that guy wasn't my best idea." 

"Have to agree with you there." Kiba laughed as he pointed to the egg on my head. I took this time to notice that I still didn't have a shirt, and I was covered in a thin layer of dirt. I pulled my hair out of its tangled mess and quickly braided it. I tugged on my choker, making sure the thin fabric was still there. "Yep laugh it up, now, let's get to talking about what we're going to do." 

"I can probably handle all three of the guys out there. That means I'm counting on you two to get all of the people around us out." I lowered my tone to a whisper, making sure I wasn't heard. "How are we going to do that?" 

"Like this," I muttered and walked over to the bars of the cage, they were made out of some stone and the door seemed to be the same way. They were easily breakable for me and probably Kiba, I don't know if Shikamaru would be able to break them, not to mention that would make a lot of noise. I stuck my arm through the bar and looked to see one of the guards. "Hello, can I have some assistance?" 

"Eh? What do you want?" His voice was rough, sounds like he's been smoking for years, that or some throat condition. He got closer but was still just out of arms reach. "You see my belongings seem to be no longer on me. I was wondering if I could have them back?" 

"No can do lassie, they are going to get pawned off probably." I took in what he was saying. "Oh that's too bad, you see I'm actually clinically ill and need my medicine. If  I don't get them every twelve hours I tend to go a little crazy." 

"Crazy?" He asked, I could tell he was slowly buying into my deception. This was easy, a little too easy. 

"Well I don't really know what happens, I can't recall anything when I'm in that state. I've been told that I have killed a few people, nothing too dangerous I suppose." I started to turn around, smirking as I saw the shocked look on Shikamaru's face. I was caught as I heard the man's voice speak up. "Hold on, I'll take you to find your pills." 

"I appreciate this." I nodded and watched as he pulled out a key and opened the door. He huffed as he pulled out a string of rope. "I'm going to need to bind your hands." 

"I guess that's alright." I held my hands forward, my wrist together. He tied them together and I shot a look over to Shikamaru and mouthed. "Go when you hear shouting.' 

"Whoops sorry!" I tripped over my own feet knocking into the guy who reeked of alcohol. I thought Tsunade smelt bad, this guy was on a whole other level. I shoved my hands where I saw him put the key and grabbed it in one smooth motion. Releasing the key from my grasp, making apologetic sounds as the key hit the ground and slid through the bars. 

'Yep just keep walking." He muttered his voice becoming far more agitated by the moment. Taking a few steps down the hallway, he pushed ahead and took charge. 

The ropes were tight around my wrist, with very little room for movement. I sighed, not particularly liking what I was thinking. Sighing, it was my only choice. I positioned my left thumb between my right thumb and index finger, then in one swift motion, I broke it at the base. I bit my lip from pain but quickly dismissed it as the male looked towards me with a quirked brow. I covered my thumb by clasping my other hand over it. 

I waited for him to look forward once more before I slipped out my left hand, wincing as I did this. Once one was removed I slipped out the other. We arrived at a room, I could see my belongings sitting against a wall. We walked in and he shut the door. 

"You know this isn't personal," I muttered as I held the rope between my hands. I got up behind up and pressed it against his throat. His cries were mostly silenced, and whatever did escape his lips was muffled by the door. I held this for a few moments, once his movement seized I knew he was out. I checked his pulse, making sure I hadn't killed him. 

"Now to grab the stuff." I muttered and spotted out a familiar looking sword, but it wasn't mine. I picked up the icy colored sword and held it in my right hand. I scanned over the sword Rin rceieved from out mother. I looked among the pile and found Midnight and my hilt. I collected what I recall seeing on Kiba and Shikamaru, and all of Rin's as well. 

I looked over at the unconscious male, watching as he stirred slightly in his current state. I wrapped the rope around his wrist, assuring myself that he wouldn't be a threat. Creaking the door open, I looked out into the hallway. I followed the way I came and came across the cell hallway where I had previously been held. 

"What are you doing out of your cell?" One of the guys called out, I smirked as I wielded midnight in my hand. "Put that down!" 

"Let the shouting begin." I whispered to myself as a few more guards rounded the corner. It was 1vs5, let's see how long they last.