Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers

Hey guys!

Welcome to my book :)

This is the very first time I am writing stories on Aditya and Zoya. I love them so I wanted to write some stories about them. The book will have fluffy, cute, mature and some intense and sad one shots but mainly mature once, so if you don't like or not comfortable please look for the warning sign at the start of the chapter and then read.

To all my Narry Fandom, this book will have fiction stories from my imagination of Jennifer winget and Harshad Chopda, two of my favorite actors from the series that I watch. The characters they both are playing are named :Aditya and Zoya. I am in love with the series and them both, so I couldn't wait to write!

This will be a straight couple fanfiction stories. I hope you give it a go!

Also, I am a big Jenny and Harshad fan and I always wanted both of them to work together. So Bepannah is like a dream come true for me 💓

I hope you will love my stories. Also, I am writing a Jenshad fanfiction which I will be posting soon. So look out for it!

Vote, comment and share if you like this book!

You can comment your prompts (something you want me to write) it can be a scene, situation or anything.

The first chapter will be up in minutes!

Love
Ri x