Dusk Till Dawn

Prompt by MaltiSokhal

Prompt by
MaltiSokhal

Warning ⚠ - 18+ (read only) Mature content.

This book has become more of Jenshad one shot than Adiya lol.

***

It's new years and she walks inside the club were everyone had decided to meet.

It's too loud

The club is too loud, packed and warm, the only way she could describe the place as she steps in her wrist tightly held by her date. A date her cousin forced to go with.

He turns around as they stop at a corner and asks "Where is your group?"

And she takes in his brown wild eyes, thick black hair reaching till his shoulder and a buff body. She admits to herself he is hot, muscular and drool worthy. And she would have definitely, no doubt, would have jumped on him if her heart wasn't already been taken.

She unlocks her phone and checks for a message, reading it she looks around while saying "They are all upstairs, reservation under Mr.Rajendra"

He nods before grasping her hand tightly in his as he leads her through the maze of people. She walks behind him thinking 'he would have let me go ahead first and not drag me like this'.

She moves through the people, can smell the sweat around her from all the dancing bodies. They take up the stairs and she wonders if he is already here. Knowing him and their last conversation, she doesn't expect him to be.

The thought of her going on a date with some other man, her family sought for her definitely wasn't a great happy topic and they certainly weren't an exception.

As they walk towards her group, her eyes can't help but search for certain man. She hasn't seen him for two days now after she let him know about her latest developments. As she hugged her friends before taking a seat beside Karan, the man her cousin made her come here with ordered a drink for her, she couldn't help but let her thoughts wander to Harshad, the man holding her heart.

She wished she should have been with him instead, wondering what he must be upto. Looking down at her mobile for the fourth time this evening she frowns, not seeing a single message from him.

Karan is talking to her about something she couldn't careless about, so she pretends to listen and love about his works in the field. But she is getting bored and her friend Riddhima notices it joining their conversation. She couldn't be more thankful and just silently sips on her drink as she watches them talk, not listening to a word they are saying. She can easily blame it on the loud music and her being hungry, that seems to work always.

She feels awful sitting here when she should be with her man. Lips brush on her cheeks jolting her out of thoughts and the touch creeps her out, feeling uncomfortable as she jumps before plastering a smile not showing her absolute disgust.