Close to my heart

Okay here is another one shot. This one is long as hell. I don't like writing prompts in cut short way, it feels like writing three-four lines
Boy meets girl, likes her
Girl meets boy, likes him
They fight, they in love
They marry
I love building up a story, having a plot to it, a past, something that will give the prompt a boost. So, my apologies if my one shots feel like a whole book. Because to me they do, so if you guys don't like it then let me know. I won't do anything about it though 😝

Also, I felt this could be a book.

PS. Don't still any ideas or prompt (it is the prompt owners equal rights on the story idea) and ofcourse mine too.

Prompt

I want you to write an OS on which it is a serious matter, where Adi and Zoya are married, and Adi hates Zoya. Zoya is normal, Adi dominates her, one day she is frustrated and leaves the house at night and Adi is restless, is like Zoya is walking in the street alone crying because of Adi's behavior and suddenly some goons come and starts misbehaving. Adi fights and some Adiya close moments.

By
Rudvisk

Enjoy!

***

They say life is like a fairy-tale, your life tells your story. And marriage is that milestone in your life that with the help of love makes your life more magical and fairytale like, with you discovering your happiness with your partner in every step of your journey.

My life is far from fairy tale, although me and my husband are nothing short of the prince and princess. Both our father's, two biggest businessmen and the long time bestfriend, in hopes of rising their empire (mainly my father as Mr. Hooda is more rich than us) and having trusted no one but each other decided to marry us of striking a multi-billion deal. And that lead to me marrying my husband, Aditya Harshvardhan Hooda.

Love, feelings and emotions are all gibberish words for my husband. The words deal, rules, dominance and obey are I think the only words in his dictionary.

And so here I am, Zoya Siddique, sorry Zoya Aditya Hooda stuck in a helpless and loveless marriage.

For more than a year we have been married and since then I have done nothing but slap my forehead for falling in love with him just by looking at his picture.

That's right, you heard me one photo of that man and I was already his. With the devil that he is, he sure looked handsome, loveable and one in a million. I remember the first time I looked at his picture, a smiling picture of him with his dog Breezer (A/n :I know Harshad's dog's name is Shadow but I think he is no more and I don't like to make stories of dead ones, doesn't feel right so Jenny's dog it is)

That was the first and the last time I saw him smile, atleast the real smile. Now all he throws during parties and gatherings is one fake slapped smile. And I know the difference, I do because the smile in the photo called my heart and the smile he throws now is just signal of impending horror coming my way.

Our marriage has been nothing but a deal to him. A deal he did as a favor to my father, that's what he says to me rather holds above me. And however much I want to retroat and tell him, that's not true - that I am not beneath him. The reality is I am, because of my father's selfish needs. I am beneath him and he doesn't leave a chance to remind me of that.

You might be wondering why I am in this marriage then?

Apart from the fact that I am bound to him for life and I can't get out of that. The fact that I fell in love with him. Yes, I Zoya Siddique, sorry Zoya Hooda am in love with my husband, who possibly will never love me back.