heated night

Prompt byDesiGirl95

Prompt by
DesiGirl95

Warning ⚠ - EXPLICIT CONTENT

***

Zoya has been watching him. Yes, alright. She is been aware of him, of his actions far too much than she likes to admit. Far too much then she wants him to know. And she knows he won't as it has been since morning he is on it.

Seducing her.

And it's working, oh boy it is.

Especially at work when she almost choked on her own spit as he touched her waist, moving his palm from one end to other as he got up moving out of the room. And it was deliberate, she knows it was, going by the smirk on his face when she had shuddered visibly under his cold touch.

She fanned herself when even minutes ago after dinner he had gulped down entire jug of water, his Adam's apple wobbling as the water went down his throat, his veins clearly visible and she had the intense urge to lick the water that drizzled down his neck, down his naked chest.

Yes, naked because he wore his double shirts today with buttons undone down his chest. And Zoya wasnt able to tear her eyes away, especially when he had bent down to kiss her ear right after saying "I am waiting for my kiss and so much more"

And as creepy as it sounds she has kissed him, just not when he was awake. It was that overwhelming moment when she was getting ready for bed, slipping under the duvet while he had dozzed off not long ago. She had spent next 30 minutes purely staring at him, calm and peace clearly visible on his face. She had bent down kissing his forehead smiling at him when her eyes fell on his pink lips and without a thought she had bent down,brushing her lips over his before pulling away.

She gulped taking her night gown in her hand before turning around as he had pulled his shirts off leaving him in only jeans.

She stared at that chiseled body of his, abs perfectly defined, specks so tight and beautiful that she wanted to run her tongue to just see if they are already hard as hers. She doesn't know, but Zoya has been in dry spell for so long and after marrying Aditya with all that was happening, her wants were the last thing on her mind. But now when everything is clear she is clearly out of the spell and more horny as ever.

Only Aditya has no clue about it as he walks towards her with a smirk hoping to get some reaction out of her because he wanted to do so much, especially today when she looked every bit ravishing in the blue saree she is wearing with the most skimmest blouse ever. The one that had him hard the moment he had seen it, that he wasn't able to move his eyes from, her cleavage showing when she had bent down to sign some forms on her desk.

All he wanted was to taste her. He is dying to do this for so long and he feels today he just can't control, feels like today he might make her succumb to him.

He walks eyes glued on hers as he moves to cupboard straight infront of her wrapping his arm around, pressing her to him as he gets his matching transparent shirt.