Fallen in love

Prompt byAdiya198726

Prompt by
Adiya198726

***

Beautiful

Is all I can think as I lower her mobile clicking their photos. She smiles at me, thanking for the help I selfishly provided. She doesn't know that, for her I was generous enough to bent down on my knee to get a group shot. Well, I am ready to stay here on my knee if she will say yes to a forever with me.

I shake my head at my same old thoughts. Thoughts that will never come true.

Because someone like her will never go with a guy like me.

It's not practical at all and I am practical guy.

Hell! She doesn't even consider me one of her favorites, but  I get to know as my heart sinks as I look at the story she quickly uploaded.

Of course I am not one of them, her favourites.

I am not like them, fashionable, rich and high maintenance lifestyle. It wasn't like I was poor, I was rich but never considered myself as we, my family, lived a very simple life. Not like this, living in penthouse.

It was stupid of me to think that she would even give me a chance. The realization stabbing me like a knife in my chest as I settled myself in the chair right infront of her.

I watched as she laughed out loud, her eyes closing as she slapped Karan's shoulder placing her forehead on his. I held myself back to not blast at this scene. Instead, I continued watching as the guys of the group and even some random males from the near by tables clocked around her like bee to the nectar.

I clutched my fist in anger as Sehban leaned in to whisper something to her, looking away as jealousy coursed itself in my veins.

I looked away from them, facing Aniruddh and attempted to  start a conversation I was not at all interested in.

After sometime when the desert arrived I looked around, taking in the laughter and joke, and couldn't help but thinking what am I doing here? I barely know four people excluding Jennifer.

I silently finish my desert smiling now and then while answering if someone asked me something .

I was ready to leave this place. This is not my scene at all. But I stayed watching her finish her third bowl smiling like a little kid

"What?" she asked me clocking her head to one side and I know I was caught staring at her.

"Nothing" I said simply, I can't really tell her my thoughts.

"Don't mock me Mr. I love my ice cream. There is nothing wrong in having two more or maybe five more bowls at one go" she said pointing her spoon at me.

"I never said you can't" I told her because I don't care how much she eats or gains, in any form she will be the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on.

She giggles at my statement making my heart hammer in my chest. She  does things to me without even being five steps near than me.

We share an eye contact that soon breaks as Karan grabs her hand pulling her to him as he talks. My eyes fall down at their hand before looking up at her, only to see her looking at me.

I look away, contemplating whether she saw it, what did she see or did even get it.

She can't know of my feelings, that would be the most embarrassing thing ever. I am not at all equipped to face that kind of embarrassment.

My jealousy increases more and more as the night comes to an end. I can so much as take guys pulling her and her sitting so close with them. I don't even know if she is dating someone.

I laugh with Ameeta at something Naihal said. Most of her friends have been my friends or became my friends too.

Her hands brush mine as we were getting down the stairs, behind everyone else. I was enjoying the soft friction between us as we both moved. She was babblering about something I wasnt paying any attention too. All my thoughts were on our closeness and a question in my mind if there was something between her and Karan Wahi. They were looking awfully cute.

Scenes of them flashed in front of my eyes, their coziness, touches, comfort, inside jokes and in the haste of leaving quickly from there I moved fast, coming ahead of her only for her to sleep on the second last step.

"Harshad!" she shrieked as her balance lost and went flying ahead. I caught her quickly our eyes locking.

She was like a feather in my arms. My eyes scanned each nook and crevices of her face before locking on her shocked eyes.

She began pushing me breaking me out of my stare. With probably  blush marring my cheeks as I stepped away giving her space and a hand to guide her down.

"Careful" I tell and feel proud at the blush that spreads on her cheeks as she comes down. I never wanted to rip off those buttons on her dress. It was elegant but still hot.

"I was -" she starts as she steps infront  me. Before she can complete Karan's voice is heard making her look  behind him

"Jen come fast!"

"I - I think I should go. Thanks for inviting me." I say, running my hand through my hair, a habit I have I thanked with the best smile.

"You're not Staying?"she asks her voice soft. If I am not hallucinating I can see a pout on her face but I quickly correct myself because why would she want me there when

"I dont have much to stay"

With those parting words I take leave with a heavy and broken  heart

Maybe we are never meant to be together

I sigh as I walk to my place

***

GUYS I am SUPER LATE ON THIS BUT I saw the NEW VIDEO of Jenshad.

Harshad HUGGING JENNY and She wrapping her arm around him first!

And

Him leaning on her

And

Harshad's interview!

AABDJFKFKFKKLRLLLEL

IT'S HAPPENING OR PROBABLY HAPPENED ALREADY!

I Don't know, I can't stop replaying the clip OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I watched it first with neutral feels, but it DEFINITELY didn't look like friends do the hug

Also,since NO ONE noticed this I would like to point out

When a song was dedicated to her and Rajesh Sir pulled her in a tight hug.

DID YOU GUYS SEE SEHZAD hugging a very blushing Harshad and patting his chest!

Ho kya raha hai?!!

And the new bridal pics 💞💞💞 yes I am calling them bridal pics !

I can't wait for them to go PUBLIC!

Thoughts on the one shot?

Which one do you guys want next??

Prompts?

Read my new books Between the sheets and Billionaire's Ex-wife.

Also my not-so-new-but-new book Perfect Addiction

Love
Ri x