😭😭

Fam 😭😭

Just saw someone's post on Saas Bahu and Betiyan... Bepannah is really going to end. The last shoot will be on November 28th and the last episode will be aired on 30th November.

I can't believe this shit is happening to our show!!! I am so bloody angry 😡

I know this feeling, this pain. I am so heart broken, this happened to me when One Direction my favourite band broke up, when Niall and Harry (the one I used to Stan, they are still in my heart) broke up. I hope one day they might get together even when I don't think if they really will. I felt so depressed and utterly helpless.

This is what I am feeling right now!

Bepannah has made a place in my heart ♥ I love this so so much and not just because of Jenshad. Because of the concept, the cinematography, the dialogues, the entire cast and everything!!!

I had a feeling that the show will end but we won't get to see kiss between Aidya. But I never thought this is the way it will happen!

I am so bloody angry and for various reasons.

First, Colors doesn't, just doesn't deserve an amazing show like ours. They are sick minded people, they only care about the useless TRP and shows like Naagin 🐍 and fucking bullshit and meaningless serials.

Second, I don't think it is the problem of the TRP. Even that fucked up serial Silsila is running.... THEN WHY BEPANNAH IS TARGETED, atleast it has big fan base and is in Top 4 in online trps. So I have a major doubt on them.

Third, IT'S NOT OUR FAULT. Colors have changed timings so much!!! They don't even respect our show.

Fourth, HARSHAD CHOPDA 😭😭😭 He doesn't deserve this. It's his comeback and he is a phenomenal actor.

And Jenshad 😭😭😭 there will be no Jenshad anymore. I can't believe his. I feel like crying 💔

Even Beyhadh had less trp still it ran for 1 year then I don't understand why they are shutting Bepannah.

I heard talks of Season 2, I fear Jennifer will not return after this treatment to her show. And I don't even want to watch anyone else with Harshad. Nope, no one else. My heart will not be able to bear it.

I am really mad at some fans, I don't know them but let's admit it is partly our fault too. Some people have been complaining a lot, I understand you want Adiya to be together forever but that doesn't mean you don't like every bloody track. I mean they always complaint. I used to get so angry at that I stopped going through every account and people's opinions on the episode. SUPPORT YOUR SHOW. Have you guys seen, people talking shit about any of the Naagins episodes???? Or shakti's??? Or roop for that matter????? No, no one says anything. Because they know how the drama in telly world works. I used to watch Ekta serials when I was small, so I have developed a thick enduring skin to be able to bare everything because at the end THE LEAD ALWAYS COMES TOGETHER.
But some people have problem Aditya crying, like he shouldn't. I know it hurts to see him cry, It hurt me then to see Harshad cry and now too but i understand the circumstances and plot.

And it is completely fine to be upset but straight up saying I am not gonna watch anymore. This attitude somewhere did affect the trp.

I don't even want to go into Colors nusanse. Fucking stupid people! Is what they all are!

The only thing that bothers me most and is not letting me sleep at night is the fact that

we didn't get Adiya kiss or Jenshad romance that we deserved.

We didn't get all the answers of the mystery the serial had potential to deliver.

And because of this abrupt ending, they will turn the entire plot to shit! Trying to wrap up as fast as possible.

My Jenshad heart is bleeding 💔

All hopes of Jenshad And Adiya romance are lost. LOST.

I will try to trend and I will definitely watch till Nov 30. But this is not done you guys 😭😭😭

I am going away for my studies and I was supposed to be watching Bepannah when I would be away from my family. That was my plan, Bepannah was supposed to make me feel happy and not lonely in a completely new place. And now this
💔

I have written 8 chapters of My Jenshad story and now I don't know whether to post it or not. Whether it will pain me to write or pain you guys to read. I don't know.... I am short of words and I don't know what to do anymore.

All I can think of is cursing That bullshit channel who don't know what they got and are hell bent on turning a diamond into a black coal.

I have no hopes on ITV and Jenshad winning . I don't care anymore.

I unfollowed Colorstv ass yesterday. You guys do too. Let them know what they are doing. I have commented on their photos and sent dms. The worthless people are not even reading them

I had fought with my father to wach this show when it started airing at 10:30. I honestly made them watch with me so that I can watch the show. And now it's going to end, I feel so sad it's uncanny. I will miss watching Jenny and Harshad on screen together.

I honestly am heartbroken. And this is the third time I am going through this. I had promised myself after Narry, I will not get attached to any celebrity couple. And after one tree hill to any show. But here I am in tears  for a show that stole my heart 💔