Best trick

Prompt by
Arazoo_S and to all others who wanted this!

Here it is Jenshaaaaad..... But before that can I just take a moment and appreciate the gentleman that Harshad is. When there are actors like Kushal, Alygoni etc calling /praising Jennifer with words such as sexy, hot, sensuous (no shade tho 😚) .... Here is our man YES MAN, A PROPER ANGEL OF A GENTLEMAN calling her God's Zariya. I just hope and pray Jenny has her eyes and heart open and will notice this gem, well deserveing of her love ❤️

I was so bloody impressed I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS.

The whole iv was screaming Jenshad and I am LIVING FOR IT

ALSO,

The whole HOODA'S live stream!!! I mean they were so excited about the story and what is going to happen next that they just went live!!

AND

HARSHAD

HARSHAD

HARSHAD

What should I do with you??!!! Why are you so adamant on stealing my heart and increasing my expectations from a guy?????

His important 'Announcement' wassssss he forgot his password and can't log into his Ig account

Adorable af! 😭 Straight up!

Okay.... I am done.

Here is the one shot you'll were waiting for!

Warning ⚠ - Foul language, aggressive + sensual sex scene. People not comfortable don't read. And people below 18+ just...you know what just don't, just vote and wait for the next one or read something else. Don't ruin your innocent minds. Others,well.........

***

Sitting at the opposite side of the table Jennifer peeks up at Harshad whose eyes are still on hers from the moment she entered his house, and it is pretty impressive as already 30 minutes have passed since her arrival.

They both take a sip of their drinks as the laughter quites down but not the topic of the conversation.

It's past midnight and they have just reached home, Jenny tagging along with Harshad to his place after the excruciating day's hard work. And now here they both are still in the space of the scenes they had just performed.

Harshad's eyes roam over her little black dress as he says "I am telling,you looked more like Maya then Zoya at that moment", repeating his words for the second time tonight as Jennifer refused to believe she had done that in the scene.

"Whaatt?? Noooo... I didn't" she laughs, knowing very well that he is absolutely right but somehow she doesnt want to give in that easily.

"Oh admit it. For a second I was like Maya?! Ask, Ani Sir if you want" he says again with a smirk on his face as he finishes his drink. The  light from the window and the dim light over them, the only source that is making her look more beautiful than she already is.