Close to my heart Pt2

Prompt by
Nimrawaraich246

Sorry love, it took a lot of time for this one!

And to all those who were requesting a Close to my heart Pt2, this one is for you guys!

It will not matter much but to get in the setting of the one shot go back and read Close to my heart ♥

Enjoy!

***

I watched with bated breathe as Aditya came downstairs for the breakfast. It seems I always tend to make some sort of mistake or cook the wrong food. And it's never a good start of the entire day.

And it is not because he is particular about his likings, because I know I can cook decently and not one item I have ever cooked was too bad to be thrown in the sink or on the floor. And it is also not that he has any allergy to any food, except for strawberry just like me.

As far as I know he does it to just hate me or be angry with me. Or it triggers some memory of his past, that he won't talk about but I know.

I know because I am not the type of woman to sit with a mysterious man and take it all in without any clue about his reasons. And so I snooped after failing miserably into getting him to speak.

Asking him about his past only lead to him being voracious with me, slamming something, threatening me or worst yet walking straight out of the house.

I hate it when he does that and after the last time he did I made it clear with him that I don't like it. I don't know from where I got the confidence to face him and stand my ground but I know it was all possible because of my pain.

It hurts to know that the person you love so much is so into someone else that they treat you like nothing.

After getting to know about his past, I fell for him even more if that was possible. After getting to know about the real him, thanks to his younger brother who finally decided to speak out I came to know about the real Aditya Hooda.

The foodie, sarcastic, childish and joyfully Hooda who loved with all his heart and was left with unimaginable pain. I want to see this Hooda again, I want him to be like himself again. But alas! I think it will only remain as my too good to be true dream. Especially as I see him walking towards me right now,a pointed look on his face as he eyes me and the plate before him.

The hope of him loving me the way he loved his ex-wife, started to diminish over the course of past few months. I had thought that after the night when I tried to move out and asked him to stop going out at night, something would change between us. He would change for me. That things would fall into place again.

But after two days of him being a little polite and less demanding, we were back to square one. And he was more scarier than earlier.

I clutched my fingers tightly turning away as he ate silently, something he had not done in long. I shuffled around with the utensils, cleaning the counter lost in the thoughts of my love less marriage.