You're worth it

This will have Naihal And Aniruddh (I hope I got his name correct) they both are Jennifer's real life friends and he is the creator of Bepannah and Naihal's husband.

Something I came up with
Hope you all like it :)

You are crazy ! You have passed all the levels of craziness .

Why am I going ? I should not go , they don't need me .

I don't need to see them , I have lost my contacts with any of them ages ago

Yes , yes I am still Naihal's friend , he is my best friend how can I not .

What if he is there ?

Oh I am a fool , of course he is going to be there , how can he not , the star of the group . He has to be their.

I am going to kill Naihal, stab her to death if anything , anything goes wrong

Shit! Picks up the deo and puts it on the table.

( ring ring )

"Hello" says into the receiver .

"Hey ! You ready ? I am coming in ten minutes...come and wait at the gate"

"Ya , ya ...I - I am ready " smooths the red strapless dress, it's a little too sexy I think as I answer her on the phone.

"Don't be nervous babe . Everything is going to be fine" she said only for me to sigh rolling my eyes

"You bloody hope so" I mutter ,cutting the call off.

I take one last look in the mirror adjusting my hair and make my way towards the apartment door .Checking for my apartment keys , mobile and wallet I put on the heels and step out.

Shit ! Tonight is going to be a disaster .

"Stop worrying okay , you got this. 'Ve to just roam around , laugh and have a fun night." I talk to myself, hoping to lift my spirits up and reduce the anxiety burning down my throat.

I hear a car honk and a white car pull up . I shake my head at my friend and get in the front seat.

"Its going to be great don't stress. You are looking hot , don't worry" I smile at Naihal has always been my confident and I am grateful for her .