in the moment

Prompt byMoonlight_ra

Prompt by
Moonlight_ra

Here is a Jenshad one shot!

Unedited

***

She mumbles harshly almost mimicking as she scrolls through the comments down one of Harshad's post on her feed.

They are at it again, she thinks as she reads through the flirty comments. And quickly clicks on the account name who he is exchanging chats with.

"Can't they do this in personal, fans are going to have a field day with this" she says out loud a little harshly.

She checks on the recent post and quickly goes through the comments sighing in relief when she sees no comment from Harshad on her post.

Sliding her phone on the bed she lays back, running her fingers through her curls as she closes her eyes.

She really shouldn't feel like this, so jealous of them talking to each other. She doesn't even have a right to be jealous, I mean he doesn't mean anything to her? He is just her friend, a co-actor. That's it.

She shouldn't feel so possessive about him. And jealous of her, Namita.
She is her friend too. She feels so stupid because she has considered Namita as one of her close friends but all these anger towards her is just wrong.

She exasperates and sits up looking at her dog, who is sleeping on the floor.

"You're too far up in your head. He isn't into her. He might not be even into you" she talks to herself as she stands up looking in the mirror beside her.

She closes her eyes thinking back to the last time she was with him.

They had just packed up from the shoot and he had offered to drop her off at her place. It was unusual as they didn't hangout out of work, only at party's and some friends gathering. They are always other people with them, never the two of them alone.

She remembers agreeing immediately and the butterflies fluttering in her stomach as he had lead her to his car

"It was just a small drive Jen. You are thinking too much!" she says huffing ignoring the odd beating of heart as she goes to her closet looking for a dress to wear tonight.

All the while her mind replays the car ride and his smile. The way he ensured if she was all settled before pulling up, the way they talked, few conversations here and there laughing with each other. The way she had to stopped herself from blushing or putting herself too out their.

It was so hard for her, it's hard for her everyday not to touch him, hug him or kiss him while working so close with him. Never had she thought her small crush on him would turn to so much more.

"Why did you have to be so perfect?" she questions in her mind as she goes to her washroom getting ready.

.
.
.
.