Fear of losing you

Prompt bypsupriya25 (coincidence 😉)

Prompt by
psupriya25 (coincidence 😉)

26k!!!! Wow!!! Thanks alot guys, thank you thank you thank you. Thank you for reading :) xxx 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Warning ⚠ - Long ass One shot + Mature love making, kind of emotional.

***

Jennifer dreads going to the work nowadays. She is being having mixed feelings to go to the shoots. Sometimes she feels excited and look forward to the day, while there are times she doesn't even want to be there at all.

It surprises her how every minute thing affects her, especially one's that have anything to do with her husband.

Being cheated on and left as if she is nothing before, she has this small fear-more like a paranoia from the past about being left again.

Harshad is the most professional actor she has ever worked with and will never cheat on her with anyone. She remembers his professional starting to bug her the day she realized her feelings for him.

But that small doubt of her happiness being snatched away from her for the second time, still resides in the corner of her heart.

And it is all because of her new co-star , Sanjana. Their co-star. The one and only who claims to have crush on her Harshad. The one who he has to do romantic sequences with.

Jennifer wanted to slap her that day when she revealed her crush infront of cameras. She had looked at Harshad who merely shyed away because of the compliment.

Trust your husband to start emitting mixed signals

Although, she knows it's not his fault, never been able to take compliments easily. That's what set him apart from all the actors and men who always just want to boost about themselves or wear some trendy outfits to impress her.

Harshad was different, he respected her, always had her back and was a simple, down to earth brilliant actor and also human being. She remember how she used to be mesmerized when he would do intense scenes, heck she is still left speechless. And knowing him, she knows he will never hurt or even think about leaving her.

But her insecurities rattle her trust whenever she sees them together. And today it was not any better.

She had got up late since her schedule was of afternoon while Harshad had already left in the morning for his gym and then to the shoot, since he had full day today.

She smiled pretty excited to meet him after the whole morning she spend alone as she got into the car. She felt extremely lucky that they both are getting to do another show together. It is so much better because they can be together all day, well when they have shoots together. They both are leads but there is another lead in the show Sanjana, the girl she hates.