Lights Down Low

smut , just literally smut .enjoy.

"Mr.Sahir , is tonight special ?" Maya breaths not really asking for an answer rolling her hips down onto Sahir's , his arms gripping her waist tightly pushing her down in the rhythm they had set not long ago. The bottom of her silk red gown is curled to her waist bundling in between them but that doesn't matter , nor does the shirt of Sahir is falling of his shoulder with only two buttons at the bottom holding it together. Nope , that doesn't matter at all as Maya straddles over his clothed thighs, Sahir's fingers opening his belt and pulling it down not all the way as Maya's legs stopped them. She quickly moves up, fingers curled in his hair in a tight grip that has his eyes rolling at the back from the moment she had done that. He throws away his expensive suit trousers before pulling her down his hands slidingf through the slit of her gown on to her bare ass making her shiver in his touch grinding on to his erection faster lost in the touch of him like never before. She growls in her throat out of sheer frustration of want she feels as his fingers curls into grabbing her ass and pushes her lips against his in an intensifying kiss that leaves them breathless.

"You look so good in this suit, so fucking rude and sexy Sahir" she whispers her lips trailing over his jaw to his ears where she continues " Just the way I like it"

Sahir moans as she leaves a trail of burning kisses down his jaw licking at his red skin almost in a pattern that she had memorized in just two weeks as she sucks her legs griping him from either side as he pulls her butt cheeks apart in the same time he pushes his hardening member up sending a thrilling sensation she had never experienced before Sahir entered her life.

"Fuck Maya"he growls as she pushes down harder rolling her hips and he can feel her wetness through his boxers and he stops grinding because he is positive he will release just then if he lets her continue. He picks her up by his one walking straight to the bed infront of him and throws her on the bed. His eyes darkens as he watches her bounce on the bed , her hair messed up framing her face, her smoky eyes staring right at him with fire matching his and her gown showing off her long dusky legs and matching red thong. She looks like a goddess yet he knows she is devil queen and that is enough for him.

He pulls open the last two buttons staring at her with a smirk as he watches her eyes turn black with his every move. Throwing her shirt back he reaches down inside his boxer pulling out his hard thick cock and leans down just as she crawls towards him catching her hand that are about to make their way towards him. He then tilts her chin up with a force making her gasp and bends down breathing her aroused scent both of their hearts beating at an abnormal rate , he sighs "Maya , Maya Maya " he trails letting go of her hands from his other hand at the same time pulling her up by her hair so that she is on her knees as he stands a little straight before contuining in the same tone "You drive me so fucking crazy"

Maya only moans in return trying to think of the last time she received this much pleasure just only by someone's words and voice. She wants to scoff as Arjun comes to her mind as he never was successful in instigating this hunger in her that she feels with Sahir. She opens her eyes as she can looking at his hard cock and is unable to stop comparing Sahir with him. She sighs as her fingers runs on him, smirking as she can feel his heart speed up a little at her actions and looks up right at him , studying his black angry eyes, his curled long hairs, his tight jaw as his eyes rakes all over her. And there is that fire in her that jolts watching his eyes roaming all over her that she presses her thumb on the tip hoping to send the same jolt through him.

He wraps his hand around her on him and starts jacking him off fast , his thumb pressing on hers into the slit with every pull just the way he loves it and Maya can't take the man in front of her anymore, can't believe what he is doing right now. She is overthrown by his dominance , overthrown by the Alpha scent oozing of off him and she knows she made the right decision at the party.