zarurat hai

Around the video (Insta Story) that came out few days ago. Jennifer, Sehzad, Sehban and some girl dancing.

#I have no problem with Jenny drinking and smoking (if she was). Everyone does that now a days and she is old enough to make her life choices and not be judged or harassed for them!

Also not writing this in Hinglish was a huge struggle! So vote even if you didn't find it good.

Enjoy!

***

With a small pout permanently etched on her face, Jenny sits down on the threshold of the balcony twirling her unfinished stick in one hand. Atleast she thinks it is going to remain permanent as she can feel it ever since the not-so-wonderful phone conversation between Sehzad and Harshad ended.

She doesn't mean to be bothered, hell she doesn't want to be bothered by it. By him to be more precise. But over the course of few months things are blurring for her. Everything she says or does, good or bad, is somehow connected to him. And it frustrates her to no end as she in an independent woman.

Ever since she joined this acting industry she has become more and more independent, taking unapologetic decisions for herself, professionally as well as personally. Some ways she has failed but other times she has succeeded.

She was once ruled by a man who ended up throwing her into pits of depression.

After that she had decided to be the one in control.

And now she hates it! Hates it because she doesn't understand who is this man! How dare he just come into her life and turn it upside down.

And it frustrates her more than that because he is not aware of the torment he is making her go through.

Jennifer wants to scream and shout, possibly yell her troubles at him but here she is stuck between her friends and old music.

Time passes as she begins to enjoy the ever-pleasing company of her friends.

"Hey! Come on!" she finds herself pulled up by Sehban and her frown is replaced by a teasing smile as she starts dancing obliging him.

"I so love this song!" her another friend Srishti (a/n:let's call her srishti guys!)

Both the girls shake their hips while glasses in hands. Srishti is the one who points out behind Jennifer at Sehzad while sehban fiddles with his camera.

"Look at Sehzad!"

They both laugh as they watch the younger one in them balancing his quarter scotch glass on his forehead while clapping his hands.

Like that the thoughts of him are shoved in the far corner as she has gala time with her four friends.

It's later the night when another bottle opens and Jenny had finally finished her stick that he creeps back into her mind.

And in her dazed but sure state she stands up making others look up at her. Her jerked moment to be the reason of their instant attention.

"Umm... So he stays in the same lane right?" she asks to no one in particular, not even taking his name.

But all the other three get it as Sehban is nodding resting his head on Srishti's laugh pulling her hand in his lock motioning her to continue her peaceful ministrations. While Sehzad says" Yup! Third Building.. 302? "

Jenny turns around her eyes narrowed as she takes the glance over the room. Thousand insignificant thoughts playing in her mind with only one projecting itself at the forefront.