Violent love Pt.1

Prompt bymoka343 and Nimrawaraich246

Prompt by
moka343 and Nimrawaraich246

The name of the shot is in the memory of Jenny's interview while showing her red finger.

Here it is guys! Hope you like it!

Warning ⚠ - mature, vulgar, rape, violent.

***

Blinking softly Zoya stares ahead of her, her fingers tapping the wooden desk as she waits for her hell to begin. Looking at the clock she sighs and picks up the pen she scribbles, her lower lip tucked under her teeth as she reads through the finalized excel sheet before signing it off. She carefully places the papers in the file, before grabbing the phone. Pressing four extension digits she starts the call "Hello, Nikhil please come in for a sec"

Thanking him she keeps the receiver down letting out deep breathe, he hasn't come yet,she thinks. He had an important breakfast meeting at a hotel and as his personal assistant she should have been there. But she sent her assistant with him

She quickly sends a text checking in on the meeting praying that everything goes right as he has quite a temper. And she knows he must be raging right now. But in the morning she had decided she wouldn't accompany him after everything happened last night.

She waits impatiently for a reply from her assistant and is about to call when her phone pings. Quickly opening up the message she grips her arm chair as her eyes move over the one line reply.

"Deal is almost done but Sir is pissed"

She sends an okay placing the phone down. He is pissed and she knows very well the reason. It's not like he needs a reason to be angry, though she sighs. From the day she meet him till now,nothing has changed, he is still the angry devil who thrashes everything that pricks him. Her heart tightens as the thought of him coming into the office comes back to her mind. She knows he is going to raise  a hell once he will see her.

Why? Because she broke a rule, but then again he can't tolerate her anyway so she did him a favour,she debates knowing very well all her words and thoughts are futile infront of his warth.

Her chain of worries is broken with a knock on her translucent glass door and a head poking in. It's Nikhil with his ever nondiminishing grin.

"You asked for me Zoya Mam"

"Yes come in. Give this file to Mr. Hooda when he comes" she smiles letting him in and hands him the files.

"But Mam, I - he asked you -"he stutters, wary of her orders but takes the file nonetheless.

"I know. I am busy right now, give it to him" she lies through her teeth as she wants to avoid him as much as she can, which is a lot less.

"He will be angry mam. He won't take this from me" he says, not really wanting to be in the firing line of Aditya Hooda.