Bepannah si mohobbat 2

So I am really excited to see Sehban uf Yash's entry on the show and helping Zoya realize. I don't want to taint or overshadow that scene with this os. And neither I want to take away the intense realization of Zoya from you guys. I want all of us to experience it from the serial itself. So here is the part two of Bepannah si mohobbat : Aftermath of realization.... ZOYA'S actions.

Four days later

It's her wedding day and everyone is in a rush, moving all over the house with decorations, food arrangements, guest list and whatnot. She knows the works behind a marriage being the organizer herself. Yet as she walked around, watching everyone rush around her with a jhil of excitement she felt numb.

She felt like a zombie.

The make up on her face was starting to itch, the itching mainly from the irritatedness she was feeling. She wanted to just shout at the top of the lungs and possibly tear out all the drapes hung from the ceiling.

She had stopped faking smiles since the day he left. She had stopped making effort to anyone, ignoring the worried stances of her mother and Noor.

She was spent.

Her eyes locked with Arjun's across the room before he turned away talking to Mithilesh ji. Arjun himself was distress and angry at her.

She had no idea about that until two days ago she begged for Aditya's whereabouts or number and he refused to share any one of them. She begged him, falling to his knees assuming he was under Aditya's instruction. But was shocked when he denied. He was angry for every humiliation his brother had went through, angry that his brother was broken and possibly has lost himself.

He had declined to listen to her stating his final intentions of protecting his brother. And she understood him. She, unknowingly and indirectly had hurt Aditya. Every humiliation he had taken with a smile, every slap, every punch he had bared with a smile for her kept repeating in her mind and all she  could do was regret.

She felt ashamed for not standing up for him all those time. Felt not really worthy of him as more days passed. But she can't live without him, she can't function without him. She was not strong without him.

She needs him

She realized that she does, always did even when he went to Paris she needed him. Even when she was at the peak of her career she needed him.

She realized she would always need him.

She went to her bedroom shuffling inside in her heavy dress looking for her phone. She fiddled with it before calling him. The call did not went through. She miserably tried again and again. She wanted to see him, she needed to see him. His presence was something she was craving and she was sure she will be cracking soon if she doesn't atleast hears his voice.

She quickly threw her phone away and composed herself as she saw her father entering her room

"Zoya, bohot hi khubsoorat dikh rahi hai aap. Roshanaq jaldi se inhe layie neeche, sab log aagaye hai. Shaadi ki rasam shuru karni hai" he smiled at his wife before walking out the door.

"Ji" Roshanaq nodded before looking at her daughter and smiled "Zoya, beta tayar ho jao. Hum Noor ko bhejte hai upar"

Her heart started beating as she put on those bangles. Aditya's words ringing in her ears "Jo cheez tumhari hona hi nahi chahti uske peeche kyun bhag rahi ho"

She shivered looking herself in the mirror only to see him staring back at her, a wide smile on his face.

Not able to control her happiness she turned back only to see no one in the room.