my soulmate

Soulmate - a person who is ideal for you, the one you're meant to be with forever

Summary : A fine Sunday morning + some Narry love (graphic)

Its was a sunny day out today as Aditya got up early in the morning. After last night party they went to celebrating Arjun's birthday , which lasted past midnight both of them were quite tired.

Aditya shifted lightly on his one side and carefully removed the sheets bunched in front of him . He smiled at the beauty in front of him , his wife. He rested on his elbow as he gazed at the angelic site in front of him because his wife is an angel , an absolute angel fallen from heaven just for him. And he was proud to call her his for the eternity.

He believes in soulmates , a soul bonded  to another for eternity and he believes Zoya is his soulmate. Yes , Zoya Siddique now Zoya Hooda ,his wife of two years is the most precious , beautiful and perfect woman he has ever seen. He can write a book on her and can write many volumes defining his love for her. If you ask him he will say he is a greedy bastard who just got lucky with the most innocent soul on the planet .

As he looks at her today his love only grows for him .A small smile grazes his lips as he watches Zoya crinkling her nose and brushing away the sheets bunched in front of her and only for her to  nuzzle her nose into the pillow.

A chuckle leaves his mouth as Zoya blindly reaches for him and envelopes him into a side hug. His heart races in his ribcage as he sees a smile forming on his wife's lips the movement her hand found him.

He will start sobbing now with the amount love he has for his better half. He runs his fingers on the arm around him and smiles at the goosebumps that rake in his awake. His long ring clad fingers dance on Zoya's naked ones and lazily intertwined them . He remembers the day they held hands for the very  first time. The moment Rajveer had a gun pointed at them and he had made up his mind to run to protect her.

He remembers the day as it was yesterday, the way they had run for their life, the way her eyes had gazed on his with an absolute surprise the moment he intertwined their fingers. The way Zoya had put immense trust in him, even though they meant nothing to each other - not even friends. The way they both had survived those hard times.

He pulls her fingers to him and plant a soft kiss on the platinum-diamond ring, the symbol of their matrimony. He starts pressing feather like kisses on her fingers taking his time . The kisses continues till her shoulder, running along the soft skin.

Aditya slightly turns and pushes down her loose top off her shoulder. He loves Zoya's shoulders , they are the smoothest things he has ever touched apart from her stomach.

He starts pressing  open mouth kisses on her shoulder moving up to the joint were the shoulder meets the neck . A smirk forms on his lips as he starts with harsh smooches on the neck knowing she is ticklish their.

His smirk turns into a big smile as he feels her shuffling slightly. He moves behind the ear keeping up with his charade. He licks the shell of the ear and watches as they turn pink . A laugh runs through the otherwise quite room making his heart flutter as she laughs, and squimering a little, her laugh - the best sound he has ever heard in the while entire world.

"What are you doing ?!" A soft voice comes from under him with giggles oozing out.

"Nothing " Adi chuckles not able to hold himself and pulls Zoya up by her jaw kissing her . She pushes him away making him furrow is brow and cups his face watching him frown.

"Morning breathe baby"

Aditya laces their hand before diving in for a kiss and says "Doesn't matter babe"

She laughs "you disgusting man " slapping lightly on his chest and he  laughs not taking her words to heart.

"Ya ? I am disgusting now , aren't I?" He pulls her now sitting on the white sheets and in his lap as she giggles hands on his shoulder.

Zoya loves him and finds herself lucky to have such a handsome and amazing husband in her life.

She nods eagerly and giggles loudly as he began tickles her. They soon find themselves in a tickle fight as Zoya tries scooting away from him as he  is not stopping in his brutal attack.

"Adi ! Adit- Aditya !Stopppp ! Stop please ! I beg you " she giggles loudly as he pins her down both hands now beside her neck .

They stare at each other for what feels like hours .

Zoya's eyes traces over all the nook and crevices on his face. Her eyes follow the brown of Aditya's eyes that are shade of chocolate with a little bi of mischievous in them and lot of love, his nose to his smooth cheeks she wants to keep brushing forever. Her eyes then land on his pink pump lips and unable to control herself, she brushes her fingers on them .

Aditya sucks on one of her finger gently biting it eliciting a small moan from her that makes his dick twitch, and all the while maintaining an eye contact. He sucks on more fingers that she sensually dips inside his mouth.

Aditya starts to grind on her slowly in figure eight as she pulls her right leg up and wraps it around his waist. Zoya pulls him by his hair into a sinful kiss their hands roaming on each other . His hand makes its way down pushing away the sheet gliding over her smooth stomach, resting on the curve of her hips.

He smirks into the kiss when his hand slowly wander down to find  the missing panties on his wife.

Zoya pulls away throwing her head back as he moves down painting harsh kisses on her collarbone sending her into ecstasy. She pulls him more into her by her leg and hands making his big hand stop brushing on her.

"In..... now " she rasps out and Aditya doesn't need anymore invitation before he plunges inside. He thrusts slowly and deeply taking his time as she moans clawing at the sheets.

"Ad-Adityaaa ! " she cries in pure pleasure.

"That's right baby " Adi kisses her all over the face as he mutters lovingly his voice deep "You're so soft baby , so good for me .I love you so much Zoya .so damn much " she nods her eyes close following his words and thrusts.

"I love ya- Aaahh ! right there ! Adi ! " and smiles pulling him into her as he starts going fast doubling his speed . She claws at his back yelling curses loudly as he hits the spot .

A sudden possessive feeling claws at Aditya as he grips her jaw tightly making her eyes flutter open to look at him "you are mine .All mine baby " she nods trying to warn him "Ad- I amm cu-"she is cut by him who doesn't loose his slamming speed "No one else , just mine ! You are Mine !"" and she looses it screaming a loud "Yours"

Aditya follows soon and they both end up piled in a hip of diluted thrust and lazy kisses .

Zoya cups his cheeks pausing them and looks right in his eyes as she says

"Yours my love , always and forever "kissing him lovingly and with all that she has because she will be with him ,that was her vow to him .

Pulling back she kisses his forehead before Adityacan say something .

"We are soulmates remember ?" she asks cutely making Aditya  nods chuckling as he brushes their noses together and then presses his forehead on her whispering

"Soulmates "

***

What do you guys think?

Question of the day!
DO you believe in soulmate???

Vote! Comment! Shareeeee if you love reading this book

Love
Ri x