Bumping into you

Aditya hurried down the flight of stairs hands busy tieing his tie as he managed to not run in the walls or someone , twice. It wasn't that he was late for his meeting or something, he was a little out of time at the moment. He liked to always be before time and right now he was on time. And that for him was as good as being late.

Today was one of the most important days of his work life. He had set up a proposal for his new company and the deal , if goes through will give him his first big break into the market. This was his chance to prove his father that he can make it on his own. It was not like he was against his own father but he always felt the need to prove himself to him. Aditya often thinks it is because of his father, who by nature was a control freak and liked to take all decisions for Aditya. He never had say in anything that would go in his life, everything was dictated to him by his father. And if he even shares a different perspective over any he is always talked down. And today this was it, it was his chance to prove the man he can become something , can do something and he has never been more excited and nervous at the same time. 

He rushes through the lobby of his building brushing past people with his bag in hand as he walks out. His eyes land on his car parked down the footpath towards his left. He starts walking there pausing for a second to pull out his mobile that was buzzed signalling  a message by his secretary. He opens it reading it quickly before typing down his reply all the time walking. He is not looking as he places his mobile phone back into his pocket as he stumbles bumping into someone looking down to see a dog.

Before he can look back up he again hits into someone right after the dog and his temper flares as he screams "Are you fucking blind?" cursing as he almost runs into someone , hiting their shoulder "Watch where are you going !"he says shifting aside , checking his tie scooting away ready to walk away that a lovely soft voice stops him midstep.

"Sorry . I actually cant. I dont know why Breezer didn't lead me correctly."he listens and he turns around as the voic- the woman continues to speak.

"Breezer is my dog not - not the drink" he hears a soft chuckle and his eyes follows away from the big white dog which is sniffling sideways into the bushes before looking at her and then looking back at the dog who has made his way towards Aditya, now nosing at his shoes .

"He is beautiful , isn't he ? "he hears her say as he tries to move away only for the dog to follow him and looks at her , his eyes never leaving her as she adds in a bit "Dont worry he doesn't bite"

And Aditya finds himself smiling at that statement and before he knows it he is asking "How do you know he is beautiful ? You can't see"

And he feels he was rude at the same time her nose scrunches up before she points her finger right at him, and Aditya is impressed at how acurate she is in the direction.

"Well I just know alright Mister !"

He pulls his arms in surrender before lowering it down as it strikes him she cannot see, his eyes never leaving her lovely brown ones , raking over her cute face as he says hoping she isn't offended , that he didn't messed up more he was feeling bad as it is for shouting at her "Hey hey , I am - I am sorry I was being insensitive"

"Haha ! Gotta'chya !"she laughed clapping her hands together and Aditya is sure he has never heard such a sweet , carefree laugh anywhere. He blinked slowly a smile grazing on his lips involuntarily as she continued "I was just kidding and also , everyone I meet tells me what a beautiful dog he is"

And before he knows it he is saying "Well they should tell you how beautiful you are too."

He doesn't regret his slip up one bit as he watches a shade of red coloring in her cheeks as she looks down shy all of a sudden before looking straight at him as she says "Ah! Um , Thanksss...."waiting for his name and he shakes his head clearing his throat as he scratches his head replying with a simple "Aditya"

"Aditya ! Thank you , Aditya. I am Zoya . I could give you my hand to shake but I don't know how exactly close you're standing and I really don't want to trip this early in the morning." she says brightly and Aditya feels right stupid as he takes one step closer taking her right hand into his which she has held out not that away from him and shakes it.

"Here. I am sorry Zoya , I should have been more careful-"he says but she cuts him off pulling his hand away after giving it a nice shake "Why so you couldn't bump into a blind person and make them almost fall?"

There is a edge in her voice and Aditya is tripping all over himself in guilt and sorry as he goes beside himself saying , feeling really sorry maybe for the first ever time in his life, he doesn't remember the last time he said sorry to anyone "I - I am so sorry , I really am. It's just important day for me and I really don't want to be late , miss my meeting. It's my first own company proposal, I mean my first proposal but not my company's you get it right ? If I bag it , it will be huge and I am nervous-"

Zoya only smiles at him like a sunshine he thinks she is and replys "I get it. All the best for your meeting Aditya. I assume you must be getting late and Breezer here is getting antsy, he wants to go to his garden. He loves playing their , chasing butterflies although I tell him he is never going t- sorry , I started rambling again. I won't waste your time"

At that Aditya too realizes Breezer starting to move away from her,tugging at his leash and he finds himself shaking his leg as he doesn't feel his time is getting waste although at the back of his mind he knows he has to reach early.

"No! No , Zoya it's - I am really late. But how about I take you out tonight."he says cursing in his mind as his brain has let go of the filter.

"You don't know where I stay"Zoya answers and Aditya raises his eyebrow realizing she is smirking at him

Can this girl be anymore beautiful ?

"I was hoping I will get your num-"he mumbles out , scratching his head at how dumb he sounds but unable to go away not getting her number.

"Write down please"she says cutting him off and he quickly removes out his mobile typing in her number as she recites it to him. He studies her, smiling at the soft blush on his cheeks the entire time .

"I am sorry again" he says keeping his mobile inside his jacket pocket and Zoya waves her hand infront of her making him chuckle lightly.

"Oh please ! If you hadn't I wouldn't have met a handsome man like you"

"What?" he gapes at her words , his heart racing a little.

"Umm....Go! You're getting late " she blushes dismissing him quickly ready to turn around but stops as Aditya questions her , quite dumbfounded "But , how - how do you know I am handsome ?"

"Conceited much ?"she reverts back and he curses , eyes widening at how arrogant he must have sounded and he shakes his head quickly although she cannot see him as he says

"Fuck-Shit ! I didnt-"

"Well thank you for confirming my suspicions" she cuts him off again with a smirk and Aditya is left dumbfounded by her again.

"Zoy-" he goes wanting to know why did she find him handsome , call him that and he watches as she smiles shyly shaking her head before answering him

"How about I will tell you all about it tonight ?"

And he can feel the butterflies flying in his stomach hoping she feels them too as he smiles nodding his head yet knowing she cannot see him as he replies not really wanting to move.

"Okay. Ha-have a lovely day"

"Best of luck Aditya"

"Bye Zoya. See you tonight" he waves at her out of habit biting his lip as he realizes his stupidity but ignores it as he sees Zoya smile right at him, brown eyes sparkling leaving him speechless as she lets out a giggle before she turns around.

Aditya turns around after he watches her walk away, her huge white dog guiding her through the streets smiling widely as he walks down the road, not able to wait for tonight. 

***

It's been ages since I posted here. So, here it is!!!

Hope you guys liked it!

Those who are waiting for the violent love chapter, it is going to take a little time. I will be uploading it in sometime.

Love
Ri x