turn me on

Prompt byHaridhra (I know it's been like 84 years)

Prompt by
Haridhra (I know it's been like 84 years)

Finally an Adiya!

Warning ⚠ :Abhi bolne ki bhi zarurat nahi h shayad 😉

***

Zoya watched in anger as another drop of sweat slide down his chiseled chest, running down his abs before disappearing in his track pant. She huffed loudly, her annoyance only heard by the walls of their bedroom and the sliding door that she had opened as he stretched his upper body lining with his leg, his abs and those large biceps of his stretching and Zoya knows they will be warm from all the burning and she is surely able to see those veins of his.

And that annoyed her the most because this, watching him all sweaty, all deliciously handsome was killing her,was making her want to throw her stupid plea of not going all the way so soon out into the universe. She knew it was an incredibly stupid decision of hers the moment she had seen him going out for run but had dismissed it thinking it wouldn't affect her so much.

But what she didn't knew was he would come back and get into an intense workout.

Sweat dripped from her neck sliding down between her breast as she watched him, and no it is not summer and she was feeling hot. It was infact cold outside and she was feeling hot.

She cursed under her breath the night she had given in and kissed him because after that her hormones have  become super active making her want to rip their clothes apart and just go for it.

She hurriedly moved away as he got up from his place and was about to turn around. She ran to stand infront of the mirror and started refolding the already folded clothes she had stacked one of the other.

"Zoya! Zoya! Give me some water!" Aditya entered wiping his face with his napkin. Zoya turned to him before abruptly turning away as she noticed him to be still half naked.

Blush etched on her face running down her neck as the flashes of him doing his work not long ago came infront of her eyes and she cleared her throat saying "It's on the table right in front of you"

With that she picked up the stack of  clothes moving towards their wardrobe as Aditya muttered a short "Okay" bending down to grab the bottle

Zoya was not at all prepared for the scene she was going to witness next as she turned around to face him.

Her breathe got caught in her throat, her eyes wide open as she stared at Aditya who was gulping down the water. She could see his throat moving as he drank, her eyes roaming down his chest as water from the corner of his lips flowing down his chest.

She gulped clenching and unclenching her fingers as she watched, her eyes following every drop, every move, every inch of his body.

She was completely done, pressing her thigh together as she felt wetness pooling in her when he threw some water over his hair and shook his head, his black dense hair moving with his action and Zoya swears she was never so turned on.