Read And Spread This

Okay guys take a cup of tea or whatever you like, sit back and then read. I have a LOT to say to all of you today. I am saying all this because you guys read my stories and will probably help out some sense into people or just spread the word in the Fandom or just listen to me and share your opinions.

Thoughts on today's BP episode

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK?

FIRST OFF, Even though it was a dream DAMN CUTE ADIYA SCENE, Jenshad are loveeeeee ❤️❤️❤️

SECOND, I can understand Aditya on some level. It would have been difficult for him to see his wife with some other man, let alone with that disgusting RV. His reaction was natural. And remember, Nani had told him to call her once he reached the location. So maybe he did this all because of Nani.Or because he wanted Zoya to go away and live happily. Because he never told her to prove her innocence. He said 'If you have to prove, how will you' Zoya went all Apeshit on him ! (I am on her side as well)

THIRD, Jennifer is flawless as always but the amount of accounts I have checked. She is not much appreciated than HC is. (not throwing any shade. I love HC since Tere liye times)

#4 Zoya going away 💔💔💔 and Angry Hooda back (tortured soul poor my baby 😭) is back.
Here what I think is, Colors must have thought that WHEN Adiya used to hate each other that time trp was high. So they changed the plot to increase the trp.

#5 The precap

OKAY, IT'S BLOODY CONFUSING

I HATE THE NEW ENTRY ALREADY Aditya is only Zoya's 😔😔

Zoya leaving (I hope Jennifer is still part of the show) (I will come back to this point later)

ANJANA gone Mad (however she was, I feel bad for her. She really loved her husband)

And IT WAS MF FAST. I have never in my life seen such a fast leap. But it's going to be interesting.

I can see the strategy colors used, for a channel it is the best bet. They have still not decided. They will see the trp and then will wrap the show. But they are adding new entries and showing leap, to keep it going so if the trp do increase (Which it will, I have faith) then they will continue with an interesting plot which with their logic can get them more trps. Because, let's face it, Fandom has gotten more cranky since Adiya reunion.

Half of them started saying the show is gotten boring. Other half wanted more!

Frustrating for some people (me!)

My major concern is IF JENNIFER IS IN THE SHOW. The new entry shook me. She is the highest paid actress right now. They might have dropped her. BUT they know Adiya are loved LOVED, so I don't think they will do that. The reason for my doubt is that Only Harshad has been called to BB and after this new entry I AM WORRIED. but I am not going to cry till I see Friday's precap. If Jenny is there or not. I am fucking scared what is going to happen in BB. If HC will announce new time slot or a new lead. I don't know.

Anyway, they are starting the show clean. And I think if the show continues it won't end soon. Because they will have this plot, tashan plot, then upcoming romance track, might be a love triangle or the new entries will bring Adiya together, then arnoor, then mystery and then Adiya end. THE SHOW HAS LOTS OF POTENTIAL.

Please if you agree, talk about this everywhere. Let's influence people with positivity so that they will stop cribbing and watch the dmn show.

GUYS IF YOU WANT TO SEE ALL THE UPCOMING INTERESTING AS HELL SHIT THAT CAN HAPPEN, THEN WATCH THE SHOW..... GIVE YOUR ALL AND INCREASE THEM TRP AND SLAP IT ON COLORS FACE

Remember, The lead is always the end game except when the show is dragged till 7 years or so... Then they mostly just kill them off.

I have a great - _- experience with ITV.

So, remember they have dropped shows without announcing or much less giving an end forget about proper ending. So if you want a proper end or an end at all or for the show to continue or to see Jenshad. Watch the bloody show!

This is Indian television and our show is unconventional. Instead of being depressed support it till Thursday keeping aside your feelings and watch the show.

If you can't spread all this, then take the screen shots of my Big ass speech and spread it. I don't care if you give me credit or not.Just spread it. It is important for us to reach this to people.  No one has announced anything yet, take it as a good sign.

PS. New update will come soon.