Winning Night

Okay so there has been lots LOTS of requests for ITA awards night. The after party, Jenshad, love, mature shots/pg shots/etc etc

So I decided to combine every thing and give you a CUTE. HOT. Shot of Jenshad.
It's something that came to my mind when I was scrolling through Jenshad tag on Twitter.

Enjoy!

***
Jennifer laughs at the last twirl Naihal gives before going Aww as her friends touch their forehead's together completely in love. The mood of the night being all filled with love and kind of romantic.

She smiles at them, happiness flooding in her heart which only triples when her eyes meets his. Blush forms on her cheeks, her hands moving to their own accord now shooting him as he sings the song  only ducking when he notices the camera on him.

Everyone laughs now selecting another karaoke track while she sits down putting it as an Instagram story. Her attention is averted as Naihal calls her "Jenny now its your turn! Cheer for Jenny guys!"

She stands up giggling only for her eyes to widened both at the song choice and Naihal's next words "Harshad come here! JALDI!!!"

Jennifer starts shaking her head, jumping, trying to pull her palms from Naihal's clasp "Naihal! Seriously! No, I don't think-"

"OH, c'mon!" Naihal rolls her eyes pulling her to him as Jennifer stands, pouting awkwardly and incredibly uncomfortable. She watches a stricken Harshad looking back at her and she looks away laughing, embarrassed as Harsha, Harshad's sister laughs wholeheartedly at their shyness.

Harshad doesn't get up feeling that will make her uncomfortable and shoots Arshad, his bestfriend a look when he nudges him.

Aniruddh who is watching the whole scene takes pity on Jennifer knowing his wife can sometimes be over the top and offers "I want to dance with Jen"

With a pout and not fair Naihal gives Jennifer's hand in his as Ameeta starts the music. To which Jennifer says "NEXT song! Pakkka!!"

"Alright ! Next top our fav couple !" Naihal cheers moving behind Harshad pinching his cheeks,"My favourite!"

Everyone begins to sing, Harshad's voice prominent and Jennifer is aware of it, far too aware as she dances happily with her friend,laughing as he twirls her around. Naihal is with her phone capturing their moment as the mood of the night continues.

Mil Jaaye Is Tarah, Do Lehre Jis Tarah
O Mil Jaaye Is Tarah, Do Lehre Jis Tarah
Phir Ho Na Judaa, Haan Yeh Vaada Raha

Jennifer sings loudly throwing her arm up as Aniruddh pulls her closer both of them smiling at their performance.

Tu Tu Hai Vohi Dil Ne Jisse Apna Kaha
Tu Hai Jahan Main Hoon Vahan
Ab To Yeh Jeena Tere Bin Hai Saza

They dance as the song comes to an end.

Before she knows it she is being pulled by Naihal over Harshad. She crashes over his chest and melts as he holds the corner of her elbows steadying her. Their eyes meet and she can still feel the spark she felt the first time around. It calms her down and excites her all at once.

They pull away as everyone yells as the tune comes in. (you can listen to the song for better experience). And Jennifer's eyes are widening like saucers as Harshad looks away, red painted on her cheeks and she wants to kiss this man silly.

"Oi! It's not even raining!" she chides Naihal, turning around Harshad holding her still, his hands not left their hold on her only for her bestfriend to pull a face as she innocently state "Romance can make you feeeeeeeel the rain"