Bepannah pyaar hai tumse

Part 3

The rest of the date went in a blur for Zoya. All sahe could think about is Aditya. Noor's words kept repeating in her head and as time went on she was getting more and more frustrated with herself, not able to join pieces of this puzzle.

What did Noor meant by Aditya not being alright?!
She thought to herself 'the way she said it, it seemed as if... No no. Aditya is fine' she reprimanded herself to get her head straight.

Something happening to Aditya, something not good was enough for her to loose her calm. She can only understand the pain that pierced her heart when he was hit with that brick. The screams that left her soul as he wouldn't open his eyes. No, nothing is wrong with him.

She didn't even realized when they left the restaurant, when she waved Arshad a goodbye and when she came home. It was all a big blur, everything went in a monotone. She felt no emotion but only guilty as she entered her room. Arshad was a nice guy and because of her Abbu's insistence she had agreed to the marriage. In her heart she knows she will never be able to love again, will never feel that emotion towards Arshad.

She felt as if she was trapped and the only person who can help her is the one she distanced herself from. She couldn't help but regret her actions and words. She sat their on her bed and took her phone.

Her Aditya was not alright, only thing spinning in her head and she started dialling his number. Her heart broke each time he rejected her call and after six calls she gave up throwing her phone and then herself on the bed as she cried.

She felt unwanted.

The fact that he won't pick up her call heart her.

Her head shoot up as her phone began ringing again. She scrambled up, not having any clue how she fell asleep, to pick up the call only to realize it was Noor on the other end. Nevertheless, she picked up looking the clock on the wall.

Why was she calling this late?

Come to think of it, why the hell is she out so late?

About to scold her she is stopped as Noor begins to speak "Appi, I will be a little late. I will come in half hour, please open the door for me. Ap jaanti hai na Abbu ko pata chala hum mar jayenge"

"Noor, sabse Pehle hume Yeh bataye itni der aap bahar kya kar rahi hai -"

"
She hears a thud and then hears Noor saying" Samnhalke "before returning to the conversation" Hum, Appi. Humme Aditya mil gaye. Abhi mai aur Arjun unhe chodne jaa rahe hai. Phir Arjun hume chodne aarahe hai ghar "

Hearing this Zoya says" Aacha, Accha. Come fast i will be waiting  "

" Thank you Appi"

With that Zoya cute her call feeling emptiness in her heart. She should be happy Noor found Aditya, that he is alright, but all she feels is jealous of the fact that it was not her saving him, that he was with Noor right now and that he had gone with them to party. She couldn't believe how much it bothered her that he was ignoring her. Frustrated with her ownself she stands up and turns on the radio only for her favourite song to come stopping her between the tracks.

All their moments from the first time they meet, to their fights, to how Aditya used to tease her everytime, to the amount of times he has saved her, every thing comes to her and she falters in her step almost falling to the floor as tears starts flooding uncontrollably in her eyes, falling down her cheeks and staining her dress.

Realization hits her like tons of brick. Realization that... "Kahi.. Kahi hum, Adi se bepann-"

With that she redials Noor's number and before she can answer Zoya says  "Hum waha aarahe hai"

***

Tada!

Thoughts o this part? Is it interesting or bleh?
Vote. Comment. Share my stories. And love Bepannah!

Love
Ri x