Cravings

So I am writing this while my presentation files are downloading . here goes a small Adiya
fluff ! Enjoy :D

.

"Hey" Zoya said when Aditya opened his eyes finally , she has been trying to wake him for so long and all he had done in past twenty minutes is snore even loudly if that was even possible. Zoya was getting slightly worried about Aditya's dense sleeping habit , she just prays his husband won't be sleeping at the time of need.

Aditya who was sleeping on his stomach , face tucked away slowly moved around turning to her and blinked his eyes open. He smiled lazily as he saw she up and sitting beside him with a pillow , blanket not at all in sight. He got worried a little , leaning on his elbow as he asked her, looking all over her

"Hey baby ? Everything alright?"

"Yes" she smiled answering seriously.

He then looked behind at the clock sat on the bedside table. The red numbered light was blink 2:00 right at him , 2;00 at night. He got concerned and pushed himself closer to her as he asked , worried something was wrong. He grabbed her dainty and yet beautiful wrist in his hand and gave it a little , soft pull as he began

"Then why are you awake? C'mon babe , I miss my cuddly pillow"

She pouted immediately with a sad look on her face and demanded "I want a adarak wali chai and oh a choco cuppa too Adi "

"Hun? what?"Aditya was royally confused at his wife's strange behaviour. It was 2 at night and Zoya wants a tea and choco cup?

His eyes traveled down to her stomach at the her next words.

"Lil baby here wants hot choco cuppa and mumma wants chai "

The pilot smiled brightly almost teasingly at his cute wife "Is that so ? lil bean , wants a hot choco cuppa or is his mother wants one also with chai ?"

She shrieked hitting him slightly on his shoulder as she said pointing his small fingers at the man"Aditya !! Don't call him bean ! Your baby needs - no wants a hot choco cuppa now and chai !"

"AND that's what I am asking darling? which one of my baby's want cuppa??"he dragged the 'and' and asked Zoya teasingly , he loved when she gets angry at him especially now that she is pregnant. In his eyes , she is now fifty times more cuter , all bubbly , wearing his clothes as her own clothes doesn't fit her anymore and she refuses to buy new one , stating that as just a waste of money as she will not need them after their baby is born. She looks warm and cuddly and so adorable with her pink lips in firm - sexy pout and an adorable flush to her cheeks , just the way she is looking like now crossed arms, staring right down at her huge bump , she is eight-month pregnant and proudly showing off.

"both"

He chuckles sitting up and cups her face bringing her close to him , he mutters smiling widely at the love of his life "God ! you're so cute baby", and with that he pulls her into a kiss taking her bottom lip in between both of his plump ones.

"MMm" Zoya's eyes flutters close , heart thumping softly as she moans into the kiss. She always loved Aditya's kisses , they always make up her day.

"Mm-okay ! Stop , go make me a cuppa chai" she struggles pulling away as the kiss gets intense quickly and playfully point at the bedroom door, she knows if she let hum continue they would end up messing the bed and lil baby will not get his cuppa.

"So bossy geez"he gets up on his knees and walks out of the door , surrendering his hands only for her to shout back playfully before smiling shaking her head