Fark padta hai

Prompt by
ShikaThakur

|Jenshad one shot

|Jenshad one shot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Enjoy!

***
Jennifer's Pov

I blink up looking in his eyes as a shiver runs down my spine, praying he doesn't notice it. He is in his character using his seductive tone as his fingers brush down the side of my face rendering me into complete mess. I play my part looking quite in control but in my mind I am still and hysterical, all at once.

The rest of the shoot goes in daze leaving me completely restless. My mind and my body doesn't feels to be in sync as I recite my dialogues.

I am aware of my voice going husky, aware of his chest lined with mine and aware of his darkened eyes locked with mine.

The words coming out of my mouth have stopped feeling like Zoya's and have started feeling more like my own words. And this has been the case since we first shot our intense scene under that white cloth. It doesn't help the fact that Aniruddh's setting is just perfect, straight out of a fairy tale.

The zarurat song starts playing in the background as we chase each other and my happiness erupts the moment Harshad smiles at me infront of the mirror. I feel as if we are in our own land.

He pulls me close from behind twirling me around so that I am facing him. It's not scripted, its spontaneous which leaves me breatheless. No one says cut so I continue to play my part.

Harshad tilts his head to kiss me and I want him too so badly. My thoughts leave me speechless. As soon as the cut is heard I watch him laughing and joking as if nothing happened at all.

"That was good?" he asks Aniruddh, who only signals him to come take a look himself and I am left fuming beside.

I don't know why but I hate the fact that he is not as affected as I am.

He turns towards me with that big smile on his face and asks "Let's go and watch?"

And that gesture is so sweet, him always involving me in everything that he does but at this moment I am pissed. Pissed at him for not feeling the same way, for being his oblivious self and mainly at my ownself for feeling too much.

I don't return his smile and instead find myself walking out of the room. I know some eyes are on me but I ignore everything just focusing on the havoc in my mind.

"Shit! This is not supposed to happen"
I murmur as I reach my make up room,closing my door behind me trying to make sense out of past week.

.
.

Nothing works even when I get ready to sleep later the same night.

I stand infront of the mirror brushing my hair before going to bed but all my mind leads me is to him. I see him infront of me looking at me with that intense gaze as he speaks about wanting a kiss, as he presses me close to him, as his nose brush against mine and I shake my head trying to rid him away.