I am ready for you

Prompt byShikhaThakur9

Prompt by
ShikhaThakur9

Enjoy!
***

It's funny how destiny plays its game. It has its own ways to lure you to your destination.

Atleast that's what Jennifer and Harshad felt as their empty hearts got filled, something they themselves were unaware of or tried to avoid atleast.

Harshad looks up for the second time scrunching his nose as Jennifer gets stuck in her lines. It's not really unusual to be stuck with a line, not able to put it out well with the exact emotion but knowing the script he knows this scene is a piece of cake for his co-star and still she is struggling with it.

"Let's take a break" he calls out, he looks away from Jennifer who breaks in her stance about to deliver the line for the fifth time now.

Being a gentleman that he is, he doesn't show its her fault pointing at the director that he is thirsty.

He watches while walking away as Jennifer sighs a little, as if she is completely exhausted. His eyes are following her every move as he takes a sit in his chair pulling out a bottle that is immediately handed to me.

He takes a sip only to quickly snap the bottles lead as he watches Jennifer dash towards the door, running out. He looks around trying to gauge if anyone had noticed her unusual behavior only to see everybody busy with the set and production.

He quickly gets up excusing himself dashing out. Knowing she would have gone to her vanity, a place of sanctuary for her he makes his way there only to stop in middle as he watches her silhouette. He moves forward about to call her but stops himself as he hears her voice, she is definitely not alone

"How are you Jen?" Karan said only for Jennifer to let out a annoyed huff

"Don't call me that"

"God! Please grow up. You know we were not meant to be. Sometimes things don't work out -"

"What are you doing here?" she cut him off completely not wanting to spend one more second with him.

"I have my shoot here today."

"Okay, I have to go now. My shot will be ready."

"Ye-es sure."

"No, Karan I think it will be a bad idea" she says politely turning to walk away, only to be stopped by him.

"What? Can't I watch. I saw your promo and everything, the show looked interesting."

"I don't care. That's my work area and I really need to go. "

Harshad watches her walk away and steps back going to her vanity. He stands there not knowing whether to go back inside or wait for her.

Contemplating whether she would need someone to talk to or maybe not. He completely misses her stopping in the middle of the tracks wiping her tears away.