Chapter 8: I am Gay You Fool

Fanghua curses to himself as he stares down at his attire. Pink and blue stare back at him, the colours of the palace maids uniform. Anger and embarrassment rush through his face as thinks how the crown prince had shoved a bundle of clothing at him before making the guards drag him out. Thank Pangu he had the chance to change in a private area without the guards breeding down his neck. He may be alive now, but if anyone were to find out he was actually a man and not a female, in the emperor's palace itself, he would truly be killed. And that thought chilled him to the bone. He must not get caught. He was in a very serious situation.

"Down these stairs are one of the Maids Quarters. Maids sleep, bath and do their activities here. " One of the guards say in a low voice, pointing to a set of stairs going down into darkness. His face was covered with a white mask with red paint, giving off an eery vibe.

Of course, Fanghua being how he is, had not had the chance to think what being a maid entailed. He swirls around in shock, his sleeves almost slapping the guard on the face who quickly moves backward, his hand reaching to the hilt of his sword.

"You me-mean I have to stay in the quarters of how many women exactly?" Fanghua splutters.

"Ah.. around 15 in this particular quarters?" the guard answers back, confused.

Fanghua almost fainted then and there. How was he supposed to sleep and interact with a room full of females. Sleep, eat and ... bathe?! No, no nooooo.

The guard stares flabbergasted as the beautiful woman in front of him suddenly starts to freak out, her arms flying around frantically. What exactly seemed to be the problem here? Why was her behavior so unlady like. He tilts his head to the side, observing her. Where did the crown prince even find such a beautiful lady. And why make her a maid out of all things? How perculiar.

"Let's go," The guard utters, walking forward and forcing Fanghua to walk down the stairs.

"What is your name?" Fanghua suddenly asks, making the guard halt his steps, not expecting her to ask such a strange question out of the blue.

"My name? Why do you wish to know my name," The guard answers back, his eyebrow raised and cautious. No one had ever bothered to ask for his name before, only referring to him by his title. Of course, the only thing on Fanghuas mind was to seduce the guard into letting him go.

"Can't a woman ask the name of such a handsome man?" Fanghua says in an alluring voice whilst batting his eyelashes.

The guard steps back in shock. What is wrong with her?

"My face is concealed by a mask. How can you possibly know if I am handsome or not?" The guard says suspiciously.

Fanghua suddenly reaches out and grabs the guards arm, feeling up his arm seductively.

"Why, anyone with such a strooong body is bound to have a handsome face to match," Fanghua drawls out, smacking his lips enticingly. Fanghua smirks in his head. No one could escape the beautiful charm of the mighty Fanghua.

Suddenly, Fanghuas arms are flung across his back and tightly secured in an unbreakable bond causing him to splutter in shock. Of course to others, it looked like nothing more than a very feminine gasp of surprise. The guard's eyebrows narrow and he tightens his grasp. This girl was a bundle of surprises. How could she change so quickly from acting like a child to a deadly seducer?

"I am gay you fool. So don't even think you can seduce your way out of this." The guard says in a deathly serious voice before forcefully pushing him down the remaining set of stairs and towards a wooden door. Fanghua's mouth drops open, unable to say a thing.