Chapter 28: Undressing a Zucchini

Zhihuan growls, his patience almost running out. The sun had well risen by now and he had clearly told him to arrive at sunrise. It was one thing to be late, but it had already been over one and a half hours long. Zhihuan was just about to leave his quarters in a fit of rage when he hears some muffled voices outside followed by a familiar frantic voice. His rage dissipating, a glint emerges in Zhihuan's eyes as he quickly hides and conceals himself. 

A moment later, Fanghua bursts in, panting and out of breath. Zhihuan's eyebrows narrow as he stares at Fanghua, his eyes drooping down to see his ripped skirt, exposing the bottom of his legs. Suddenly he speaks, breaking the silence.

"Zuquin? Hmm no, that's not correct..." Fanghua suddenly mutters to himself, causing Zhihuan's eyes to snap back up. Zuquin? What's that?

"Was it perhaps Zucchini? No that can't be right either." Fanghua continues to mutter, deep in thought. Zhihuan watches on, somewhat perplexed. Zucchini? Why was he mentioning vegetables, one of his most hated ones at that? 

"Ah Zhihuan! That's it, that's the one." Fanghua states happily, finally figuring out the name. Zhihuan's mouth drops open, unable to voice what he was currently feeling right now. Not only does there exist a person that does not know the Crown Prince's name, but he also dared call him Zucchini?! A bloody vegetable. Preposterous!

Containing how offended he was, Zhihuan watches on as Fanghua begins to prance around his room, touching each and every one of his luxurious items before taking a seat, the crown prince's seat! A mere maid who humiliated him dares to sit on the Crown Prince's chair? Clenching his fists, Zhihuan was just about to storm over when Fanghua jumps up from the seat with an urgent look on his face before going to the side of the room, staring down at his hands.

Zhihuan cocks his head to the side, his mouth slightly parting as he watches Fanghua lash his arms out, before he glares at the room before him with disappointment. Just what on earth was this boy doing. Had he gone crazy? 

"Hmm, had I imagined things. No, it can't be. I clearly saw it." Fanghua mumbles to himself. Continuing to observe, Zhihuan only continues to become more baffled and perplexed as he watches Fanghua stroll across his room, flapping his arms in every possible direction. Just what was happening? Had her perhaps accidentally drugged himself with one of his pills. 

"Damn you, why are you doing this to me? I thought you were the hands of destiny," Fanghua cries out. It had been a very long time since Zhihuan had been lost for words, but this definitely tops all his past encounters. He had truly lost the plot. Hands of destiny? Zhihuan could not help but try to stifle a laugh as he sees Fanghua stare at his hands with a scowl. 

His slight smile suddenly disappears when Fanghua suddenly reaches for the hairpin in his hair. His body freezes as he watches Fanghua pull the hairpin out of his hair in a swift motion, his long raven black hair cascading down until it reaches his slender hips. His black hair only accentuated his feminine features even more, especially his ruby red eyes. Zhihuan quickly closes his eyes. He is a boy. A male! A boy who has humiliated you beyond belief and continues to anger you. That is all.

Opening his eyes, Zhihuan is greeted with a very serious looking Fanghua who was holding the hairpin above his own wrist, as if he was about to cut into it. Before Zhihuan could even think, he had strolled over behind him.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" Zhihuan's deep voice calls over.

Fanghua jumps up like a startled chicken, screaming out a number of profanities as his hairpin clutters to the floor. Turning around he sees none other then Zhihuan towering over him, his golden eyes flashing.

Fanghua's eyes widen in shock, an array of goosebumps covering his arms. Where the **** had he come from? Did they not say he was outside? Even when Lan Min was in such a state, he had said the same thing. Or perhaps he had come inside just now but had failed to notice... Just how much had he seen?!