Chapter 1: Prophecy Of Ragnarok

A/N To get into the mood for Ragnarok! Marvels best film in my opinion, I recommend you listen to this song, if you are into metal then you will like this song. 

(Brothers of Metal: Prophecy of Ragnarok ) The little of the song, hence the chapter tittle. lol :) We are going to have so much fun with Ragnarok!!! I cant wait!!!! A little warning, this book will go into Infinity war.......... pls don't kill me.

Anyway! onto the chapter, enjoy!

Like, vote and comment. 

===============

Set shortly after the events of Civil War.

Deep in the mountains of Asgard, Sigyn travelled along a narrow pathway on her white horse, accompanied by two Einherjar guards who flanked on horses as well. Sigyn was dressed in a simple dress with a thick coat and a fur hood. It was chilly in the mountains, and the icy wind was no help.

 Sigyn kept following the narrow path until she came to a valley

Sigyn kept following the narrow path until she came to a valley. The horses became unsettled and began to back away, neighing and shaking their heads.

"Easy." Sigyn tried to settle her horse. She slipped off her horse holding the reins tightly as the horse tried to back away.

"Ordne." Sigyn whispered to the horses. (Settle.) The horses seemed to heed her words and settled. She handed the reins to one of the guards and turned towards the long valley. An eerie wind passed through the valley, it was dark and the path became narrower.

Sigyn walked towards it, with one guard following while the other stayed with the horses. Sigyn entered into the valley and walked the long windy path. Here, the rocks were loose and it was easy to loose your footing, so Sigyn had to hold up her dress as she walked.

Finally, she came to an opening in the valley where several dead trees stood and a doorway carved from the stone of the mountain, but what was most eye catching was that the door was decorated with bones and skulls.

Sigyn proceeded forward cautiously, her feet crunching over the rocks, she looked up and soon realised that the trees also had bones hanging from it's dead branches. Here in the valley, a single dull sunbeam shown down.

"My Lady?" the guard says warily.

"It's alright." Sigyn reassured. "There is a reason she lives here and not in the villages or the city."

Sigyn came to the darkened doorway that was decorated with spider webs, it was almost hard to believe anyone lived here. She moved away the webs and stepped over the threshold and suddenly torches lit the narrow pathway that led down a flight of stone steps and into darkness.

"Don't you think it's odd, My Lady?" the guard asked.

"How so?"

"The Seeress hasn't spoken out for centuries, more maybe." He explains. "So why now? And to request you instead of the All-Father?"