Chapter 44: The Garden

"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me and when he weren't, he'd talk about his great plan. Even disassembled I wanted to please him, I'd ask; where would we go once this plan was complete. His answer was always the same; to The Garden."

She wanted Thanos dead as much as anyone else, Sigyn thought. And for good reason. 

"That's cute." implied Rhodey. "Thanos has a retirement plan."

"So where is he?" asked Steve circling the table.

A holographic image of the earth appeared from Rocket's device and he said, "When Thanos snapped his fingers Earth became ground zero for a power surge so ridiculously cosmic proportioned, no ones ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago..." the image of Earth changed from multiple planets until it came to another. "... On this planet."

"Thanos is there." Nebula stated firmly.

"He used the stones again." said Natasha.

"Hey, hey, hey." announced Bruce. "We'd be going in short handed you know?"

"He's still got the stones so..."

"So lets get him." Carol announced. "Use them to bring everyone back."

"Just like that?"

"Yeah." said Steve. "Just like that."

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this, I mean we owe it to everyone not in this room to try." said Natasha.

"If we do this how do we know it's not gonna end any differently than it did before." asked Bruce nervously.

"Cause you didn't have me." announced Carol.

"I agree." spoke Sigyn.

"Hey new girl." said Rhodey. "Everybody in this room is all about that superhero life, and if you don't mind me asking; the hell have you been all this time?"

"There are a lot of other planets in the universe but unfortunately they didn't have you." Carol's eyes scanned over everyone in the room.

Thor finally stood up from the table he sat on and marched towards Carol eyeing her down. She turned to face the mighty Thor with the same intense glare while Sigyn glanced between them.

 Thor held out his hand and his axe flew into his hand past Carol's face with incredible speed and she didn't flinch

Thor held out his hand and his axe flew into his hand past Carol's face with incredible speed and she didn't flinch. "I like this one." spoke Thor for the first time. Carol couldn't help the smile on her face.

"Lets go get this son of a bitch." announced Steve.

*

The Avengers were on board the spaceship and flying into space all suited up and ready. Sigyn sat in one of the front seats wearing her old asgardian armour. The ship flew out of the Earths atmosphere and shot into space.