Chapter 39: Victory Or Valhalla

"Did they surrender?" Bucky asked as the four rejoined the ranks.

"Not exactly." Steve replied.

From the tree line, thousands of alien creatures ran from the ships and flooded the forest. All running rampage towards the barrier.

"Yibambe!" T'challa shouted.

"YIBAMBE!" the entire Wakandan force shouted back.

"Yibambe!"

"YIBAMBE!"

"Yibambe!"

"YIBAMBE!"

The All-Speak power granted Sigyn the knowledge to understand their chant, 'hold fast'. And she thought that was empowering. The alien creatures broke threw the tree line. Over thousands of them emerged, running on all fours.

"What the hell?" Bucky mumbled in shock.

"Look's like we pissed her off." Natasha stated.

The alien creatures ran into the barrier head first at full force. Many of them breaking threw, only to have their bodies cut in half.

"They're killing themselves." Okoye says horrified. Once threw the barrier, the creatures put themselves back together, reforming and continued their hunt.

"Khusela!"

"KHUSELA!" the front row of warriors all pulled up their cloaks and formed a shield as the creatures raced towards their forces. The Border Tribe then pointed their spears over the shields. It reminded Sigyn of a shield wall.

"Dubula!" T'challa ordered. Shots rang out from the spears. Bucky began to fire his gun at the creatures who came too close or comfort. HulkBuster fired shots from the suits hands.

Sam and Jim flew overhead, firing from the skies. Jim flew along the barrier were the creatures all tried to break threw and dropped several bombs, creating a massive explosion. The creatures then began to circle around the barrier.

'Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us, theres nothing standing between them and Vision." Bruce said from inside the suit.

"Then we better keep them in front of us." Steve stated.

"How do we do that?" Okoye turned to her King.

"We open the barrier." said T'challa. He then pressed the earpiece in his ear and said, "On my signal, open North-west Section Seventeen."

"Requesting confirmation, My King." Shuri replied. "You said open the barrier?"

"On my signal."

M'baku shook his head, watching the alien creatures, "This will be the end of Wakanda."

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history." Okoye replied. Steve held up his arm with the new shield he received ready to fight. In Sigyn's hand appeared her spear.

"Fo'Lah!" T'challa called out. The men holding up the shields with their cloaks all stepped back, disarming the cloaking shield and allowed T'challa to step forward.

"Victory or Valhalla." Sigyn mumbled to herself.

"WAKANDA FOREVER!" T'challa crossed his arms into an x shape, his helmet materialised around his head. The Wakandan force all released their battle cries and ran into action.

Sigyn ran in league with the Avengers as they ran toward the enemy. The shield opened up a small section to allow the alien creatures inside. Hundreds all pummelled inside, hungry for blood.

Steve and T'challa ran ahead of the army forces, both running in league with each other. The force of the alien army collided with the forces of Wakanda. Sigyn skilfully danced on her feet, slicing up in swift motions and anger. She worked her way threw alien after alien. Both ends of her spear tainted with the blood of the alien creatures.

The sheer number of the alien creatures began to prove overwhelming. It was moving all to fast for Sigyn as she worked her way threw the creatures.

From the corner of her eye, she see's Bucky being thrown down by one creature, his gun fell from his hands as the creature tried to claw at him to which Bucky returned the favour by stabbing the alien.

Sigyn cut down one creature and threw herself at the creature on top of Bucky. She slammed into it's side and turned it into a roll, pulling the creature from Bucky and driving her sword into it's heart.

"Thanks!" Bucky called and recollected his gun. Sigyn was then pummelled by another one. She stuck her spear threw it's head as another threw itself at her. She retaliated by throwing a dagger into it's head. She pulled her spear from the alien and twisted her spear skilfully around her, keeping the creatures at a distance.

She drove her spear backwards into an alien, this gave another one the opportunity to run into the Asgardian. She was thrown the ground as dozen's pilled over her. She persistently kept them at bay.

It wasn't until a bright light showered over her and in an instance the Bifrost landed landed over her and pulverised the creatures that attacked her and any near by. An axe flew from inside the bifrost, pummelling any alien in it's wake.

The Bifrost finally disappeared and leaving in it's wake, Thor.

Sigyn couldn't help the smile of relief and happiness that stretched across her face. A raccoon creature jumped from Thor's shoulders, who was also accompanied by a groot.

The helmet opened to Bruce's suit as he laughed with delight, "HAHA, YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREWED NOW!"

Thor held out his hand to Sigyn. She didn't hesitate to take it as he easily pulled her to her feet. "It's good to see you." Sigyn greeted happily. "With a new eye no less."

"Is this your lady friend?" the raccoon creature chuckled.

"Sister-in-law." Sigyn corrected.

"Rocket."

"I am Groot."

"Greetings." Sigyn replied to the tree.

"Let's do this." said Thor. Sigyn nodded in agreement. Thor and Sigyn bolted towards the alien creatures, lighting surrounded Thor as he yelled, "Bring me Thanos!" He flew into the air conjuring lighting. When he landed again, lightning washed over the ground eliminating nearly half of the alien creatures.

Sigyn did not fear as the lightning harmlessly washed over her as she ran back into action. Together with Thor, they both cut down the enemy. Sigyn turned her spear into two and threw one half. It flew threw dozens of aliens until it reached back to her hand.

"New hair cut?" Steve greeted Thor.

"I've noticed you've copied my beard." Thor happily gestured to his beard. Steve sighed with a nod.

Sigyn drove her spear threw a creature and threw it down, "This is no time to be sharing fashion ideas!"

Groot's arm grew and stabbed there three at a time with a cute battle cry. "By the way, this is my friend, Tree." Thor introduced.

"I. Am. Groot!"

"I am Steve Rogers."